Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[ROM] Supercharged Atrix [ROM] by lfaber06

This is a discussion on [ROM] Supercharged Atrix [ROM] by lfaber06 within the Atrix 2 Roms forums, part of the Atrix 2 Hacks category; Alright, I figured it used optimizer but whenever I set to 1000000000 it resets to 1122000000 at reboot Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2 ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [ROM] Supercharged Atrix [ROM] by lfaber06

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Alright, I figured it used optimizer but whenever I set to 1000000000 it resets to 1122000000 at reboot

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    it definitely shows incorrect percentages often, especially for those that ROM - such as myself. the battery pull at full charge will typically resolve that issue. it has to do with the calibration of the battery and the stats that were in place when you ROM.

as far as setting the kernel back at stock. you can do one of two things. you can either revert your ROM to a different one at a lower speed, or you can flash a new kernel. if you choose the latter, make sure that you're flashing a kernel that is compatible with your build or a universal kernel found on xda.

whatever you choose, i would urge you to let someone know here first before you do anything. flashing the wrong thing can jack your phone.

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nalomo View Post
    as far as setting the kernel back at stock. you can do one of two things. you can either revert your ROM to a different one at a lower speed, or you can flash a new kernel. if you choose the latter, make sure that you're flashing a kernel that is compatible with your build or a universal kernel found on xda.

You are aware you are talking about the ATRIX 2 right? With the bootloader locked and no custom kernels? The current overclock methods are bases on the milestone overclock hacks.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    oh my bad. i thought you were talking about the A1. someone else will have to chime in on this one.

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yeah this supercharged ATRIX rom is for the ATRIX 2 .. he uses opptimizer and it fetches the frequency from /process/opptimizer ... I can set the freq back to 1000 but every boot resets to 1122.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    193 times
    Quote Originally Posted by downer View Post
    Yeah this supercharged ATRIX rom is for the ATRIX 2 .. he uses opptimizer and it fetches the frequency from /process/opptimizer ... I can set the freq back to 1000 but every boot resets to 1122.

Opptimizer overclock does not last through a reboot, so the ROM overclocks to 1122 every time you boot up. With an app like Root Explorer (not ES File Manager) navigate to /system/etc/init.d/Oc3 and edit it to overclock to the desired frequency and reboot. If you don't want to pay for Root Explorer, you can adb pull the file and edit it with a text editor like Notepad++ (Windows) and then adb push it back. The important part here is that the Oc3 file's end-of-line character stays in a Unix format and that permissions are not messed up.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cogeary View Post
    With an app like Root Explorer (not ES File Manager) navigate to /system/etc/init.d/Oc3 and edit it to overclock to the desired frequency and reboot. If you don't want to pay for Root Explorer, you can adb pull the file and edit it with a text editor like Notepad++ (Windows) and then adb push it back. The important part here is that the Oc3 file's end-of-line character stays in a Unix format and that permissions are not messed up.
    Oh yes cogeary you are the best.

All the advice I was getting was to echo to opptimizer via unit.rc and I knew there had to be a better way of doing that.. you're awesome .. thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Have are Turkish language

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    193 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MuratBc View Post
    Have are Turkish language
    I am not the developer of this ROM so I can not promise anything. Here is the original thread at a different forum, you can try and contact the developer and ask for him to add the Turkish language. Good luck!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Why does it seem as though this rom has less pixel density than the stock rom?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Ads