Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Having WiFi Problems? AT&T & Motorola Need to Know

This is a discussion on Having WiFi Problems? AT&T & Motorola Need to Know within the Atrix 2 Support forums, part of the Motorola Atrix 2 Forum category; Ok Guys im new here but im trying to get some owners off the A2 That Are experiencing anything they suspect as being faulty radios ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Post Having WiFi Problems? AT&T & Motorola Need to Know

Ok Guys im new here but im trying to get some owners off the A2 That Are experiencing anything they suspect as being faulty radios in there device. Im a Lead IT at a manufacturing Co with over 10 years of exp. I Have posted a couple of other things here but wanted to get a list of people to bring this problem to AT&T And Motorola. Are Workforce at are company has 16 A2 Phones. Half of them have the WiFi Problems The other half seem to have problems with just cell reception period. Now i Have 2 one for work and one for personal use i have on my own plan, my phone shows signs of both problems, now here is the kicker, for all the forums i have looked up att and moto are not aware of any customer related issue to these problems so i need the community to be that voice.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    i've noticed no issues with Wi-Fi, but i have noticed an extremely finiky wireless radio. I know i live in an area with some-what spotty reception, but even outside of my immediate area, there are times where the wireless radio simply turns itself off and/or goes into "airplane" mode (i started a thread here-
    Phone radio keeps randomly turning off)
    I have the otterbox case on the phone, but this problem seems to happen when it's not on as well

over the last few days, as i traveled for the holidays, it was not as bad, so i'm wondering if it's more related to where i live (S. Jersey, outside of Philly) then an issue with the phone

hope you get some movement on this, would be nice to know what's up

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    golfer_mfr
    Liked
    677 times
    You would get more traction with this at the Motorola forums for the Atrix where there are Motorola employees and designated hosts. This forum is not affiliated with Motorola, AT&T, or any other direct connection.
    Please adhere to the Atrix Forum's Rules of Conduct

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    i know This forum is not affiliated with Motorola, AT&T, or any other direct connection but have not gottin anyware on moto forums or att, but want to see what people think to see if there are having issues, not every person goes to Motorola or At&T forums, in the past i have gotten more help from forums not directly related to a manufacturer or carrier, like xda, or android police, but i will be more specific in the future

Remove Ads

Ads