Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[How-To] Use RSD Lite to flash an FXZ!

This is a discussion on [How-To] Use RSD Lite to flash an FXZ! within the Atrix 2 Support forums, part of the Motorola Atrix 2 Forum category; Originally Posted by vovuka ok. try radio.img . This is a radio from an international A2 (SEARET) E: Can’t open /cache/recovery/log E: Can’t open /cache/recovery/last_log ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: [How-To] Use RSD Lite to flash an FXZ!

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    193 times
    Quote Originally Posted by vovuka View Post
    ok. try
    radio.img. This is a radio from an international A2 (SEARET)
    E: Can’t open /cache/recovery/log
    E: Can’t open /cache/recovery/last_log

radio.img. This is a radio from an international A2 (MEARET)
    E: Can’t open /cache/recovery/log
    E: Can’t open /cache/recovery/last_log

radio.img. This is a radio from the AT&T 2.3.6 A2. Some users in China modified it for speed enhancements.
    Nothing has changed everything remained as it was.
    Baseband version: Unknown
    Where do those errors come from?
    I'm on this phone has changed touch screen.
    Do you think if I came back to America to anu repaired my phone? how the Motorola warranty?
    Attachment 8446
    Since you are still in warranty then you should be able to have Motorola repair/replace it. Here is a pdf that describes Motorola's warranty and service. Also, you might be able to get AT&T to repair/replace your phone. If you bought your A2 from them then they will probably service you.

Sorry we couldn't get it worked out .

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you for the great instructions. Worked like a charm.

Member #
    Twitter
    xFightingFalcon
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you so much!

I have looked everywhere for the past two days now, and I have had no luck until I found your replace.zip files.
    I was on 2.3.6 before I rooted and swapped ROMs, tried to flash to a 2.3.6 Stock Deoxed ROM I found on XDA.
    That ROM was bad news for me and totally bricked my phone.

Once again, this thread has saved my Motorola Atrix 2 MB865!
    Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,

I'm just a new for Atrix 2 and I having problem when using RSD to flashing my A2. I got fxz file completely with replaced files as instructed but when press Start then failed flashing at step 2/18.

Could anyone assist and advise?

Thank you.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    193 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Unplugman View Post
    Hi,

I'm just a new for Atrix 2 and I having problem when using RSD to flashing my A2. I got fxz file completely with replaced files as instructed but when press Start then failed flashing at step 2/18.

Could anyone assist and advise?

Thank you.
    Hi Unplugman, and welcome to the forums . Sorry to hear about your problems. I need a bit more information before I can tell what's going on... do you have an AT&T Atrix 2 or is it an international one? What Android Version where you on prior to flashing the fxz (2.3.5 or 2.3.6)? Lastly, for what reason where you flashing the fxz?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi

I have Atrix 2 (from India), had given my phone for service (to resolve network issue & speaker problem).
    They have replaced my phone with refurbished one which has Newzealand ROM - System version - 55.1.28.MB865.TNZ.en.NZ..
    I want to flash it back to Asian version 5.5.1-EDEM-28-37-SEARET with RSD-Lite..

So Can I follow the steps given in this thread with replace.zip ???
    advise please ...

FYI.. Flashed the phone with Searet in RSDLite without any issues.. Thanks for the post with simple steps..
    Last edited by vinaan; 09-14-2012 at 01:53 AM.
    cogeary likes this.

Member #
    Twitter
    abdullahayajneh
    Liked
    0 times
    hi, Last night i install update file which make me stuck in boot animation, I tried to flash FZX files by RSDlite5.6 but cant proced after satge 2 out of 18, i tried every thing i knew to flash it back but i couldn't, and also I tried to install a rom from recovery ( by holding volume UP and down and press power then recovery then again volume up +down and from option apply update from sccard, and it give me "E:signature verification failed install aborted". please can anyone help me, please.
    my device is atrix 2 mb685 ATT
    my rom is SCv5
    pc-Win7Pro 32bit
    don't have warranty!

by the way in RSDlite it is normal to have nothing in box device property????

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    193 times
    Quote Originally Posted by abd_200 View Post
    hi, Last night i install update file which make me stuck in boot animation, I tried to flash FZX files by RSDlite5.6 but cant proced after satge 2 out of 18, i tried every thing i knew to flash it back but i couldn't, and also I tried to install a rom from recovery ( by holding volume UP and down and press power then recovery then again volume up +down and from option apply update from sccard, and it give me "E:signature verification failed install aborted". please can anyone help me, please.
    my device is atrix 2 mb685 ATT
    my rom is SCv5
    pc-Win7Pro 32bit
    don't have warranty!

by the way in RSDlite it is normal to have nothing in box device property????
    Hi abd, and welcome to the forums! Sorry you're having trouble using RSD Lite.

-The "E:signature verification ..." error is normal, because custom ROMs can't be installed from stock recovery.
    -I'm not quite sure what you mean by "box device property..." this is what RSD Lite should look like with your A2 connnected to your computer.

Are you sure that you are trying to flash the AT&T fxz, and that you did step 2?
    Also, can you remember what update did you install?

You do NOT want the battery running low before you have fixed this issue. Keep it out of your phone unless you are trying to flash with RSD.

Hope this helps. Sorry for the late reply.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey guys,
    i tried using this but RSD Lite wont even recognize my phone to begin with when it is in AP Fastboot mode. I have ATT Atrix 2 from America on 2.3.6, my main reason for this was to unroot so i could upgrade to ICS, but i cant figure out how to unroot. if there is a simpler way to do this it would be great if someone could help me. sorry im pretty nooby.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    Hello abhinav - welcome to the forum!

I need you to hang on for awhile until one of the more knowledgeable members or Rescue Squad guys can swing by and give you a hand. It's easy enough to do, but I'm no technician myself, so I can't walk you through it.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads