Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Master List of Atrix 3 HD Accessories

This is a discussion on Master List of Atrix 3 HD Accessories within the Atrix 3 HD Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix 3 HD Forum category; Just received the RAZR/MAXX HD dock and it works perfectly as intended. In fact, I got it as a bulk/no box buy and it's a ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Master List of Atrix 3 HD Accessories

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Just received the RAZR/MAXX HD dock and it works perfectly as intended. In fact, I got it as a bulk/no box buy and it's a generic Motorola HD dock with the proper side/top connection for landscape. It makes no mention as to what model it is for. Saved $12 over buying the "Atrix HD" HD dock.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Mot...item27c8c2220d

Sent from my Atrix HD MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by das8nt; 07-21-2012 at 05:44 PM.

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    62 times
    Dang!!! I was really hoping you had a hookup!!!! Oh well, now we wait.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Nice. Now if somebody can figure out how I can connect this HD to the 4G lapdock I recently purchased, I'll be a very happy man!

Member #
    Liked
    34 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    Just received the RAZR/MAXX HD dock and it works perfectly as intended. In fact, I got it as a bulk/no box buy and it's a generic Motorola HD dock with the proper side/top connection for landscape. It makes no mention as to what model it is for. Saved $12 over buying the "Atrix HD" HD dock.

Original Motorola 89527N Droid RAZR HD Dock Docking with Rapid Wall Charger | eBay

Sent from my Atrix HD MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    I have my white Atrix HD on the way from Costco. Since you got the 89527N working with the Atrix HD, I'm debating trying a 89526N with it which is the the RAZR version that has an HDMI cable and USB ports. Has anyone tried that, yet? There doesn't seem to be an equivalent model for the Atrix HD. It's $33 at Amazon which is still a bit cheaper than the 89582N one for the Atrix HD which doesn't appear to have the HDMI cable included or USB ports.
    Hiram

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times

Re: Master List of Atrix 3 HD Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
    I have my white Atrix HD on the way from Costco. Since you got the 89527N working with the Atrix HD, I'm debating trying a 89526N with it which is the the RAZR version that has an HDMI cable and USB ports. Has anyone tried that, yet? There doesn't seem to be an equivalent model for the Atrix HD. It's $33 at Amazon which is still a bit cheaper than the 89582N one for the Atrix HD which doesn't appear to have the HDMI cable included or USB ports.
    I never saw anyone say whether it worked or not, but I would be willing to bet that it does. Nothing concrete to go on, though.

Sent from my MB865 Atrix 2 via Tapatalk 2

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    I never saw anyone say whether it worked or not, but I would be willing to bet that it does. Nothing concrete to go on, though.

Sent from my MB865 Atrix 2 via Tapatalk 2
    I haven't tried it yet, but looking at the SmartActions app, one of the triggers is Dock which has sub options for "Any dock, Standard dock, HD dock, Vehicle navigation dock, and Lap dock". Since officially the Atrix HD only has a Standard dock and a Vehicle navigation dock, this leads me to believe it might recognize the other docks. I think I saw someone say they tried it with the Lapdock 100 and it worked, by it wasn't very useful since it's missing Webtop.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Hiram

Member #
    Liked
    34 times

Something else promising... I set the HD down on the USB connector of my 4G standard desk dock to charge and it recognized the dock. Of course the phone is upside down and facing backward, so it's not super useful, but the orientation of the screen flipped 180 and it asked me what I wanted to do... this leads me to believe that the electronics inside the docks haven't changed (just the position and orientation of the connectors) and most likely the drivers are in the phone for all of them.

Hiram

Member #
    Liked
    34 times

Likewise, the 4G's car dock activates the HD's car mode. Too bad the connectors are inverted on the 4G.

Hiram

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

As to cases. My first was the post incipio sryillic was ok but the rubber stretched too much. Then picked a generic TCP case one piece black and blue worked ok allowed me to force into holster i found. Very tight fit though. But right now I'm sporting and hybrid case out of china. Thick white rubber with a nice hard shell on out side it also has a kick stand built in so handy at nite as clock or media viewing. During day i slip phone into xpal external battery case. To get me thru the without plugging in.

Member #
    Liked
    34 times

Holsters... I'm going to be looking for one soon. Seidio had one for the Atrix 4G (naked as well as with their cases), but it looks like Seidio only has holsters for their Surface and Active cases for the HD. I don't really want to put a colored case on the white Atrix HD I got. Any ideas for fitted holsters for the naked Atrix HD?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Hiram

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads