Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Master List of Atrix 3 HD Accessories

This is a discussion on Master List of Atrix 3 HD Accessories within the Atrix 3 HD Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix 3 HD Forum category; Originally Posted by hwlester I have my white Atrix HD on the way from Costco. Since you got the 89527N working with the Atrix HD, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Master List of Atrix 3 HD Accessories

Member #
    Liked
    34 times

Re: Master List of Atrix 3 HD Accessories

Quote Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
    I have my white Atrix HD on the way from Costco. Since you got the 89527N working with the Atrix HD, I'm debating trying a 89526N with it which is the the RAZR version that has an HDMI cable and USB ports. Has anyone tried that, yet? There doesn't seem to be an equivalent model for the Atrix HD. It's $33 at Amazon which is still a bit cheaper than the 89582N one for the Atrix HD which doesn't appear to have the HDMI cable included or USB ports.
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    I never saw anyone say whether it worked or not, but I would be willing to bet that it does. Nothing concrete to go on, though.

Sent from my MB865 Atrix 2 via Tapatalk 2
    I can confirm that it works. Picked up a new, but open white boxed 89526N from Amazon Marketplace for $25 and tested docking and mounting USB flash drives. Did not test HDMI, but everything else works as expected. The phone mounts the drives and the internal Files application shows them as available and lets you access them perfectly.

The Bedside dock mode seems much nicer than the desk dock mode on the 4G while the Office dock mode seems like a simplified Car dock app. Nice to see the built-in Alarm & Timer app is dock-enabled in case you want a simpler clock than the Bedside dock mode. There's no night mode button, but turns out you just touch the clock display and both the Bedside dock mode and Alarm & Timer will dim the screen. Very cool.

Loving my Atrix HD so far. I liked the Galaxy S III, but I think the 4.5" screen of the HD is about perfect for me and I like the almost stock ICS better than Samsung's modifications. Hopefully Motorola will get the Jellybean update right.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by hwlester; 11-15-2012 at 10:36 AM.
    das8nt likes this.
    Hiram

Member #
    Liked
    34 times

Re: Master List of Atrix 3 HD Accessories

I have a question for anyone who has the car dock for the AHD (whether you got it free from AT&T or Costco, or purchased it retail). Did it come with a charging/audio cable? I got mine in the mail today from the Costco rebate thing (mailed the rebate form 2 weeks ago today before Thanksgiving) and it had the dock assembly and the mounting arm/suction cup... No cables. I tried the charging/audio cable from my Atrix 4G car dock and it works perfectly (including audio), but I'm wondering if the cable was supposed to be included or perhaps its only included if you buy retail.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Hiram

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads