Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Motorola Atrix HD MB886 Sound Problems

This is a discussion on Motorola Atrix HD MB886 Sound Problems within the Atrix 3 HD General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix 3 HD Forum category; Can somebody help me please?!?!? I bought my Motorola Atrix Hd MB886 -unlocked- in USA (I'm from Ecuador) a couple of weeks ago. When I ...

+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Motorola Atrix HD MB886 Sound Problems

Can somebody help me please?!?!?

I bought my Motorola Atrix Hd MB886 -unlocked- in USA (I'm from Ecuador) a couple of weeks ago. When I first got it, everything worked perfectly until it automatically updated itself to the version 98.4.20.MB886.ATT.en.US . Ever since, the speaker sound and all the system sounds, including ringtones, call volume, etc go off by temselves ramdonly, so I can't hear anything when the phone rings, If by chance I pick up a call while in this state, I can't hear a word the person on the other side utters, but that persosn does hear me clearly. So, I have to set the call on speaker phone to barely understand a word the person says.

I turn off the phone, I turn it on back again and the sound works perfectly, until for some unknown reason it goes off, and I have to repeat the whole process. Please, tell me WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PHONE? I paid almost 300 usd for a an expensive toy?!

On the other hand, when I restart the phone to get the sound working back again, I notice that my recently added contacts to the sim card are gone, WHY?! Almost as if the the process of turning it off and on, wipes out the latest changes... I'll sell this phone if this constinues this way, I could have gotten the Nexus4 instead for almost the same price!

Reading through forums on the web, some people who have had the same problems report improvements and some very few even report having obtained solution to this persisting issue after installin the app "SoundAbout" from google play store. I installed it and bought the pro-licenced version of that app, and the problem persists, not as bad as in the beggining, but the sound still goes off by itself sporadically and I have to restart the system, and honestly this is getting very, very annoying, please tell me you do have a solution for this problem...

Thank you for your time

Gabe

Ads