Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Anybody have review on OTA update supposed to fix Camera and Battery life?

This is a discussion on Anybody have review on OTA update supposed to fix Camera and Battery life? within the Atrix 3 HD General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix 3 HD Forum category; I have an S3 that I am thinking about taking back to get the Atrix HD. I feel like the Samsung is a fragile piece ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Anybody have review on OTA update supposed to fix Camera and Battery life?

I have an S3 that I am thinking about taking back to get the Atrix HD. I feel like the Samsung is a fragile piece of junk that will end up falling apart rather quickly. I love the Atrix HD. I've used and played around with one for a few weeks and am thinking about trading in the Samsung for it.

My only hangup would be the Atrix HD's poor camera quality and the battery life. I know that around Sept 11th, Moto was supposed to release an update that would supposedly increase the Camera quality and battery life substantially.

Has anybody experienced this update and what do you have to say about it? Is the camera on par now with the HTC One or the S3 camera?

Also, if I go get an Atrix HD today, will it already have the update installed?

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    They created an HDR mode on the camera, but I don't think it has made that much of a difference in picture quality.

The battery issue might be a little bit better, but it still isn't what you would hope for in a phone of this quality. What's worse is that since it is sealed, there are no extended life battery options.

I suspect that if you buy it without the update, you can go to the "about" settings and update it, but I don't know that for sure.

Remove Ads

Ads