Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[Updated] Motorola Atrix 4G Now $30 Bucks for New-Contract Customers at Best Buy

This is a discussion on [Updated] Motorola Atrix 4G Now $30 Bucks for New-Contract Customers at Best Buy within the Atrix News & Site News forums, part of the Motorola Atrix News & Site News category; [Updated]: The Best Buy Link only shows the price back to its original $99.99 dollars, so it is possible this was either a mistake or ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PS52

Thread: [Updated] Motorola Atrix 4G Now $30 Bucks for New-Contract Customers at Best Buy

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times

[Updated] Motorola Atrix 4G Now $30 Bucks for New-Contract Customers at Best Buy

[Updated]: The Best Buy Link only shows the price back to its original $99.99 dollars, so it is possible this was either a mistake or a very short-term offer. If you find out anything more, please share it with all of us in the thread.

The phone that was named "Best of Show" at CES 2011, is getting a ridiculously cheap sale over at Best Buy. You can pick up the Motorola Atrix 4G, on a new-customer contract only, for just $29.99! It's going for $99.99 for existing customer contracts, which is still pretty respectable. This won't last long, so head over ASAP!

Source: PhoneArena and BestBuy

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    As of now it's showing 99.99 in the LA area.(which is still 100 cheaper than at ATT, if retailers want to sell it at this price, I dont think it's a bad thing)
    1- Use the search function before asking a question--it takes away from new questions to have the same ones pop up over and over.
    2- ROMS
    3-
    HACKS
    4- THEMES
    5- To root 8.3 go HERE
    I dont mean to seem rude...but PLEASE search for your answer. New questions deserve answers, and we can't see them if the same thing pops up over and over

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Sad panda. BUT! $200 later I'm still a happy Atrix owner Just discovered the wonderful world of ADW!

Member #
    Liked
    62 times
    now I feel like an idiot for not waiting just a little longer.... I should have listened to my wife!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO SAY THAT!!!!!! facedesk.

Member #
    Liked
    62 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hacknet View Post
    Its actually $199. My friend got one on last Sunday.
    OH SNAP! Whaddup now! Rofl this makes me feel a little better. Not that I dont want people to get a good deal.... It just make me sad to see something I recently purchased for $169 less...
    hacknet likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yeah, I just forked it over last night - the thing I found with all these "cheaper" priced phones is that they catch you in the plan details - it always seems to end up cheaper in the long run just going through the retailer.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Skoobie View Post
    Sad panda. BUT! $200 later I'm still a happy Atrix owner Just discovered the wonderful world of ADW!
    I'm new to the phone-hacking world, I hear all this stuff about launchers and rooting and side-loading, ughh.. Where to begin?

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    With reading, my friend...with reading. Most of your questions are already answered in here somewhere. Check the hacks section first.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    And to learn about and decide on your favorite launcher, I'd look here - Android Home Replacements : Many to choose from : by Abe21599
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    I paid $99.00 for my Atrix, at Radio Shack, this past Tuesday. I consider it to be a very good deal - value for the money - but I think I got an even *better* deal on the HTC Inspire I picked-up for $59.00, last month. Two Super Phones, BTW, and I can't decide which I like better. Since I just rooted the Atrix last night, I'm all wrapped up in Atrix things and the Inspire is sitting there, feeling neglected.

-Mike
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Remove Ads

Ads