Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[Rumor] Motorola MB865 Leaks from AT&T System; May Be a New Motorola Atrix Update

This is a discussion on [Rumor] Motorola MB865 Leaks from AT&T System; May Be a New Motorola Atrix Update within the Atrix News & Site News forums, part of the Motorola Atrix News & Site News category; Previously we reported a leak regarding a possible new Atrix 4G update phone . Another bit of info regarding the phone was recently leaked from ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: [Rumor] Motorola MB865 Leaks from AT&T System; May Be a New Motorola Atrix Update

Administrator
    Member #
    Twitter
    droidforums
    Liked
    33 times

[Rumor] Motorola MB865 Leaks from AT&T System; May Be a New Motorola Atrix Update

Previously we reported a leak regarding a possible new Atrix 4G update phone. Another bit of info regarding the phone was recently leaked from the AT&T system, and this new leak comes with an LTE tracking code. According to an anonymous tipster, because of the spec similarities, the phone may be AT&T's competitor to the Motorola Droid Bionic for Verizon and the Motorola Photon 4G for Sprint. Furthermore, there is speculation that the phone will be an update to the Motorola Atrix 4G, called the Atrix HD. Here's a quote from the PhoneArena article with some more details,
    Now a tipster sent us a screenshot from the XDM system, which AT&T's Tier 2 support uses to push MMS, APN and system updates via the IMEI and phone number to individual handsets. Such numbers, he confirms with the screenshot below, have already been assigned to Motorola MB865 handsets in the hands of field testers, with area codes mostly from places where AT&T's LTE network is about to be rolled out first. In his words, the phone "is definitely an LTE device since it has been provisioned with an LTE tracking code in the billing system".
    The article went on to say that the reason they suspect this device is a new version of the Atrix is simply because the OG Atrix 4G uses the model/codename MB860. Since this new phone uses the MB865 codename, the logic seems sound that it might be a new evolution of the Atrix. Further intel suggests that the phone will have a dual-core chip, an HD screen and 1080p HD video to go along with its LTE capabilities. You can see more pics of the device at our previous article link in the beginning of the story above, or our internal link below.

Source: Android.net via PhoneArena

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    423 times
    Wow I believe it now. It made no sense economically to me earlier, but I forgot about LTE. Sadly im not interested...and I think this just means we wont get official 1080p recording until after the ATRIX 2 sells.

- Sam (tapped)
    - Sam

I have much experience with unlocked bootloaders and custom ROMs on the original ATRIX. I will do my best to hold your hand through any problem, small or large, on any phone. Please open up a thread in the help section (or Rescue Squad section if your phone is in dire need) or PM me. I don't bite

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Well poop. Looks like we get phased out sooner than expected.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Hmmm...so i wonder how many Atrixes will "stop working" when this comes out?
    My Atrix is back on the Pill so i decided to take off the case.
    I think this is where i say something witty, clever, and cool.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien1592 View Post
    Hmmm...so i wonder how many Atrixes will "stop working" when this comes out?
    I don't expect any problems, you have to remember that the Droid 1 peacefully co-existed with the Droid 2 and now the Droid 3, and developers are still writing programs for it. We'll be fine! Don't worry.

-Mike
    Im A Monsta and WERA689 like this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    116 times
    Im planning to ride my Atrix out until my contract is up. I will be here still making my wise-a** remarks and taking jabs at the admins/moderators (until they block me from this site.)
    My Atrix is back on the Pill so i decided to take off the case.
    I think this is where i say something witty, clever, and cool.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Lawl. Glad to see even when Damien moves on to other things, he'll still enjoy the harassment he brings us.
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Member #
    Twitter
    @logantyler_
    Liked
    59 times
    I have an update in November, I think the SGSII looks more appealing than this!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    Rooted & Unlocked Motorola Atrix with CM7

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Not going to wait out for the Nexus 3??!?!
    nh7tr likes this.

Member #
    Twitter
    @logantyler_
    Liked
    59 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post
    Not going to wait out for the Nexus 3??!?!
    I totally forgot about that. Actually, I'll wait for the nexus. Samsung has a bad rep for releasing updates anyways.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    Im A Monsta likes this.
    Rooted & Unlocked Motorola Atrix with CM7

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads