Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Motorola Atrix 3 Moniker Spotted in Bluetooth SIG

This is a discussion on Motorola Atrix 3 Moniker Spotted in Bluetooth SIG within the Atrix News & Site News forums, part of the Motorola Atrix News & Site News category; The cat is out of the bag for the new Motorola Atrix 3. Apparently, the phone, which is known as the Motorola Dinara in other ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MJPollard

Thread: Motorola Atrix 3 Moniker Spotted in Bluetooth SIG

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times

Motorola Atrix 3 Moniker Spotted in Bluetooth SIG

The cat is out of the bag for the new Motorola Atrix 3. Apparently, the phone, which is known as the Motorola Dinara in other countries, should be debuting sometime soon in the United States. It just passed its Bluetooth SIG certs. The phone, which we hinted at previously, has the model name, Motorola MB886. Here's a quote with some final details that seem to confirm our previous rumors:

The Motorola MB886 will feature a touchscreen with HD720p resolution with a Qualcomm dual-core S4 processor under the hood and 1GB of RAM aboard. The camera will be a major focus here with a 13MP sensor. There will also be a front-facing shooter so you can take self-portraits for the egotist in you, and enable video chats. The Motorola ATRIX 3 will also launch with Android 4.0 installed and feature both LTE and HSPA+ connectivity. We should see this tagged at about $199.99 with a 2-year pact with a launch via AT&T as soon as next month.

Source: PhoneArena

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Hmmmmm

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    Liked
    420 times
    Specs still look interesting, though we'll likely be on the Atrix 5 by the time I'm ready to upgrade. Don't care for it only having 1GB onboard, though, and if the boot loader is locked and can't be broken (ala the Atrix 2), then it's automatically out of the running in my mind.
    BeerGoggles likes this.
    Martin's Android devices:
    - Samsung Galaxy S3 with Quantum (CM 10.2 by PwnCakes193)
    - Asus Transformer TF101 with No-Name (CM 10.2 by josteink)
    - Motorola Atrix 4G with CM 7.2

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Specs don't seem worthy of an upgrade from my Atrix 4G. Especially since I should have 4.0 soon. Not that I'll be out of contract by this phones release, anyways...

Member #
    Liked
    177 times
    Hmm. I'm just not impressed with Moto giving it the atrix name when it's been out for months already. I don't think we'll see another phone as groundbreaking as the A4G any time soon. The A3 is merely competitive in my book...

Tapped from CM7.2 @ 1.3Ghz.

Remove Ads

Ads