Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New Phone

This is a discussion on New Phone within the Motorola Atrix 2 forums, part of the Motorola Atrix 2 Forum category; Hi i'm new to moto i want to buy this phone. I live in india and moto is not here anymore but still phones are ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shennwuu

Thread: New Phone

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

New Phone

Hi i'm new to moto i want to buy this phone. I live in india and moto is not here anymore but still phones are available. I want to purchase atrix 2 but I've found some thread here and in youtube that this phone have touchscreen problem. Should i buy this here or buy another ?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I just had the touchscreen replaced by Motorola after the touchscreen stopped responding on the right side.
    Thankfully they covered it, even though it was 1 month past the waranty expiration.

Good luck!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Welcome to the forum! I have heard a lot of good things about the A2 though I have never had one. It is a sharp looking phone.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi .
    I am Atrix 2 user too . The phone is great . I bought it last month . Before I purchase it , I research about the phone almost two weeks by comparing it with many phones . This phone is the best in this such low price . Slightly different with Galaxy S2 such as bluetooth and camera (atrix2 1080/24fps but S2 1080/30fps) . Beside this all are as great as S2 . Just disappointed with the screen which is not super AMOLED ,but TFT is good enough with its clear and sharp screen !! Voice command is the great function which can recognize your voice better than SIRI (no offense,just own review) and you can command your phone easily !! Camera not so as good as stated 8MP but it is good enough to capture much details of an object . Speaker is clear and I am satisfied with its 3D surround ,by that way the volume of sound is as low as Galaxy S2 .
    This is my own review .

Conclusion : With this price and you can get this phone ,I just can say "more than worth!!!"

Good luck!
    Condor97 likes this.

Remove Ads

Ads