Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Atrix 2 Deal Alert - $0 on contract!

This is a discussion on Atrix 2 Deal Alert - $0 on contract! within the Motorola Atrix 2 forums, part of the Motorola Atrix 2 Forum category; I picked up my A2 in February at Costco Wholesale for $0 on a 2 yr upgrade contract! Not only was it a great bargain, ...

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Atrix 2 Deal Alert - $0 on contract!

I picked up my A2 in February at Costco Wholesale for $0 on a 2 yr upgrade contract! Not only was it a great bargain, but Costco also throws in an accessory pack including a car charger, 2 pack screen protector, and 2 leather cases (slip case and a belt holster w/ magnetic closure). But wait, I also got a rebate coupon I sent in for a free nav accessory kit which included the Atrix 2 car dock, a spare battery, and battery charging dock! All this, and my total out of pocket was $7 state tax paid at the store + the $18 upgrade fee AT&T billed me the next month!

Certainly, this must have been a super-special, once in a blue moon deal, right? Think again! I was in Costco yesterday, and the A2 is back on sale for the same price! I don't know if you still get the nav kit, but you definitely get Costco's standard accessory kit (cases, protectors & car charger). If you're in the market for an A2, and if you have a Costco store within 100 miles, then I highly recommend you jump on this one.

~Robert

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Remove Ads

Ads