Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

LET'S SEE THEM! What Sleeve, Skin, Cover, or Case, Are you getting? Do you have?

This is a discussion on LET'S SEE THEM! What Sleeve, Skin, Cover, or Case, Are you getting? Do you have? within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Im going with the commuter case. Otterbox's are too much case when you go with the big ones. Google Image Result for http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-21ciF4hL.jpg...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: LET'S SEE THEM! What Sleeve, Skin, Cover, or Case, Are you getting? Do you have?

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Im going with the commuter case. Otterbox's are too much case when you go with the big ones.

Google Image Result for http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41-21ciF4hL.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Me too , the OutterBox looks cool

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    For those of you who have an otterbox case.. I was looking at the Commuter one and was wondering what the degree of difficulty it was to put on/remove the case in a timely manner. My work requires a property pass sticker be shown and it's stuck on the back on the phone. The case will of course cover it. I like what the cases have to offer but being able to snap it on and off is also something for me to consider

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by moobieboobie View Post
    For those of you who have an otterbox case.. I was looking at the Commuter one and was wondering what the degree of difficulty it was to put on/remove the case in a timely manner. My work requires a property pass sticker be shown and it's stuck on the back on the phone. The case will of course cover it. I like what the cases have to offer but being able to snap it on and off is also something for me to consider
    My buddy has the commuter for his bb bold and it comes off pretty quickly, its a hard shell over top of a silicone cover, but you can take both off pretty quickly imo

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Yeah, defender is a little too much. Also worried if I snag the rubber out layer and I mess it up. I hope store carry the Commuter because I want to see it, feel it before buying.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Otterbox defender

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I had a gel case on mine and had to take it off. The Atrix run hot to start with and while using it as a hot spot and teathering, the gel case made it hotter and caused me some problems. I have ordered a different kind of case and wait for delivery now.....

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I decided to go with clear protector front and back. i had one on my blackberry and it did a nice job for the past 20 months. i plan on just putting the atrix in my pocket.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Invisible Shield by Zagg. I have these on all my devices: Zune, iPod Touch, Garmin Zumo, iPad. A worthwhile investment in my opinion.

Gord

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iba9241 View Post
    Invisible Shield by Zagg. I have these on all my devices: Zune, iPod Touch, Garmin Zumo, iPad. A worthwhile investment in my opinion.

Gord
    They make an Invisible Shield for the Zumo???

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads