Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

LET'S SEE THEM! What Sleeve, Skin, Cover, or Case, Are you getting? Do you have?

This is a discussion on LET'S SEE THEM! What Sleeve, Skin, Cover, or Case, Are you getting? Do you have? within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Seidio has just released their Innocase II combo for the Atrix. Mine is on order! I've used the same combo on the Nexus One since ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Seidio has just released their Innocase II combo for the Atrix. Mine is on order! I've used the same combo on the Nexus One since I got it, and it's a great design, and includes my preferred belt clip holster. I'm hoping it's thin enough to use in the docks, too. The Nexus dock made no allowances for cases, so I had to take the case off to dock the Nexus, but with the Innocase, that's easy and quick to do (unlike the Otterbox Defender). I should have it by middle of next week, and I'll let you know what I think then.

seidioonline.com

They offer it in a couple of colors, too, for those of you that like a little more "style"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

Ads