Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse Suggestions?

This is a discussion on Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse Suggestions? within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Rootshot's instructions should work. It's pretty much basic instructions to connect any bluetooth keyboard....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Rootshot's instructions should work. It's pretty much basic instructions to connect any bluetooth keyboard.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    There must be something different with the HD docking station. I got it working as well standalone, but as soon as I plugged it into the docking station, the keyboard mapping layout was all off and unusable.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I can confirm the steps to pairing the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard as well. I have mine connected and it took some effort and a bit of reading but the steps above are correct. I'm currently running the DarkSide Rom 4.0 FullBlur.
    These steps are for the Silver and White, 2 battery model. I have it working flawlessly. I also have paired a Logitech M-RBB93 Bluetooth Mouse as well. I'm doing this to be able to use the HDMI Mirror without touching the phone.
    Anyhow, the steps I used.
    1) From an OFF state, hold the power down on the keyboard for about 3 seconds until the green light is blinking.
    2) In the Bluetooth settings on the Atrix (Settings-Wireless and Networks-Bluetooth Settings), scan for devices, when the Apple Wireless Keyboard shows up click on it to pair the device.
    3) The Atrix will pop a text box requesting a password or pin, enter any 4 digits you want, I suggest simplicity, like all zeros or ones (0000 or 1111).
    4) As soon as you hit enter on the Atrix type the same four numbers into the Apple keyboard and press the Enter key. You should now be paired with the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard.

Enjoy, let me know if you have any problems.

NightHawk

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    For the atrix the one from Motorola of course It's stylish cheap and with free mouse. Other than that the Apple or Microsoft Ark ones are also nice options.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads