Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

so i may be about to buy an atrix. questions.

This is a discussion on so i may be about to buy an atrix. questions. within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I'm in the UK, so can't comment on what the network is like over there, or what deals are best, but i do have the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    I'm in the UK, so can't comment on what the network is like over there, or what deals are best, but i do have the Cardock, and the Multimedia dock, and both are very good.
    I was about to sell the Multimedia dock a few days ago, but this weekend i left my laptop behind, and took the multimedia kit instead, and it was up to the job of web searching, facebooking, entertaining my daughter with nursery rhymes on Youtube, as well as the odd email and sms.
    IMO, it was like having a TV with internet access, and a DVD player too. Being able to watch a Movie, a home made video or an on demand service through my phone, but on a bigger screen was quite nice, and I'm no longer selling the kit.
    No other phone on this side of the pond can do what the Atrix does, and on the whole it does it well.
    If you have the option to buy it for $50 with the phone, go for it. If you don't like it, you should be able to get your money back on ebay, so you shouldn't lose out.

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    I personally have the car dock, oterbox defender, skull candy FMJ, and the light duty otterbox rubber cover. I use them all and love everyone for their purpose. The car dock is really nice the way it mounts the phone with cable onnections streamlined. My only real conn with all my accesories is the car dock needs a dask or AC vent mount as this phone tends to get warm already when everything is running and it would be nice on the hot days to have it mounted where the cool air is coming out.
    Don't Play Stupid with me...........
    It's a game you can't win!

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    just try and get it and match for your need. Cause it be efective and safe for your cost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads