Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Just received my Standard Dock

This is a discussion on Just received my Standard Dock within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I ordered the standard dock from Amazon and it was delivered this morning. I think this is going to be very useful. I really like ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Just received my Standard Dock

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Just received my Standard Dock

I ordered the standard dock from Amazon and it was delivered this morning. I think this is going to be very useful. I really like how the phone goes into a landscape mode that shows the clock, weather, date, etc. The phone also allows you to dim the screen for sleeping which is an awesome feature.

Also, there is audio out on the back of the dock. I haven't seen this feature listed anywhere and couldn't find a picture of the back of the dock before I ordered so I wondered if they would include it.

The dock is weighted so it won't move all over your desk when you plug your phone in, which, is very easy. I'm not sure if this dock will still work with any cases, but it might. This leads me to another feature that I haven't seen listed anywhere. According to the packaging Motorola will be releasing "ruggedized" cases for the Atrix and there will be an adapter that allows docking with the case still on. Just FYI.

Overall, I really like the dock and have already ordered another one and the multimedia dock from Motorola (with the 25% off special). This Atrix is pretty dang awesome.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    How did you get 25% off? I just went to the moto site and could only get 10% off. Did you not order it today?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

discount

http://www.atrixforums.com/forum/mot...15-2011-a.html

Check this out. 25% off all Moto accessories.

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    I'm really thinking about getting this.. I could replace my alarm clock with it.
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    I'm really thinking about getting this.. I could replace my alarm clock with it.
    Hehe, I couldn't... not the way I hit my alarm clock trying to locate the 'snooze' button some mornings!

But, I'm probably going to get this for work.

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Hahaha. I know what you mean. I just left att and they didn't have any. Imagine that. There had to be 50 customers in the store when I was there.
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    I just got my standard dock too. It's sitting on my nightstand and it's great - especially with all the different alarm options you can setup. I used my blackberry in a similar capacity, but so many more options with the Atrix. There's no point in having gadgets all over the house for one purpose with this phone... if they drop in price, I'll get another for my desk at work.

Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    Hehe, I couldn't... not the way I hit my alarm clock trying to locate the 'snooze' button some mornings!

But, I'm probably going to get this for work.
    Well, you can just touch the screen anywhere for snooze, which is nice - but if you're prone to meat clubbing your alarm clock in the morning, I probably wouldn't recommend it then!

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Effington View Post
    Well, you can just touch the screen anywhere for snooze, which is nice - but if you're prone to meat clubbing your alarm clock in the morning, I probably wouldn't recommend it then!
    Lol. Yeah, I could stand to tone that down a bit. It's those weekend mornings when I forgot to reset the wake time to not get me up at 6:45a for work. The other mornings aren't near as bad. ;-)

Sent from my Rooted Atrix using Tapatalk Pro

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Well, you can set different alarms for different days...that's the beauty of it! I'm tickled with the mulitimedia dock, and I'm gonna get the keyboard for it too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads