Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Atrix case same as....

This is a discussion on Atrix case same as.... within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; So I ordered a case from ebay, and when it came it said it was for a samsung phone, but it fits perfect on my ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    47 times

Atrix case same as....

So I ordered a case from ebay, and when it came it said it was for a samsung phone, but it fits perfect on my phone. Any clue what phone this was? I'm an idiot and didn't save the paper! I emailed the seller but we'll see if they email me back.

Sent from my atrix with tapa talk
    1- Use the search function before asking a question--it takes away from new questions to have the same ones pop up over and over.
    2- ROMS
    3-
    HACKS
    4- THEMES
    5- To root 8.3 go HERE
    I dont mean to seem rude...but PLEASE search for your answer. New questions deserve answers, and we can't see them if the same thing pops up over and over

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Hmmm, I don't know. I ordered a cheap Atrix case from eBay and got it. I think it said it was for a Motorola Olympus or something like that? Anyway, it covers up the front camera on my phone, and where the case detents for the charger/hdmi port, the bottom and top of the case don't even match up. Cheap Chinese crap! I just wanted something cheap until all the other nice cases are in stock and available. I think I paid $4 for this case off eBay. I don't use my front camera much, so it's fine for now

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    I just want a rhinestone case for my phone lol, and there are none right now for the atrix :-( lol

Sent from my atrix with tapa talk
    1- Use the search function before asking a question--it takes away from new questions to have the same ones pop up over and over.
    2- ROMS
    3-
    HACKS
    4- THEMES
    5- To root 8.3 go HERE
    I dont mean to seem rude...but PLEASE search for your answer. New questions deserve answers, and we can't see them if the same thing pops up over and over

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SnyperBob View Post
    I think it said it was for a Motorola Olympus or something like that?
    The Motorola Olympus MB860 is the name the Atrix had before it was released.
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    OK...i'll look for that too. Thank you! I just ordered another cheap case from the same maker and lets hope it comes with that insert again. LOL

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    The Motorola Olympus MB860 is the name the Atrix had before it was released.
    That's the name of the Case that I got. It was a cheap one from eBay but it fits perfect.
    "The best analogy I can tell you is; The Atrix is like a race car, it will take you a few days to customize it, but once you do, it's like nothing you've ever driven before." -FlexRated

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    OK...looked it up on Ebay, and there are no pretty ones (rhinestones)....so we'll see what it says when they send that other case, cause I swear there was a capitolized S and I read samsung. LOL

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    I bought the rugged Otter case, from the AT&T store. It's the one they claim won't break your phone so they their iPhone's around hoping for the best. I must admit though this case is tough, I skateboard and have fallen on it already a few times. I fall pretty hard from ten foot quarter pipes so I can say it's a good investment. Also has the screen protector which is nice.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    I have it too cause I didn't wanna leave without a case...but it's UGLY...LOL...plain black. YUCK! LOL!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Coulda been for one of the Samsung Galaxy phones. They have a similar shape and a 4" screen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads