Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What case are you using on your Atrix?

This is a discussion on What case are you using on your Atrix? within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Yeah, I went the first 3 weeks without a case and then ordered the Incipio Feather case because I liked the idea of a barely-there ...

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What case are you using on your Atrix?

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Yeah, I went the first 3 weeks without a case and then ordered the Incipio Feather case because I liked the idea of a barely-there case with a little protection.

5 days after putting it into the case I drop the phone on my keyboard at work and on of the plastic keys dents the plastic rim around the screen near the FFC, one of the only two edge areas not covered by the case... go figure.

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    New guy here.

I had to comment on the Defender case. It is amazingly well made and should protect the device from most situations. Unfortunately, for me anyway, it interferes with the use of the screen edges. Pulling down the notification curtain is a pain, and I find it gets in my way when typing as well. So, after two days (I bought the phone on Friday night), I returned it and bought the Body Glove Mirage.

The quality of the Mirage pales in comparison to the OtterBox, but it I can use the screen area without issue. I also looked at the Speck case, but it was a little bulkier than the Body Glove so I chose the Body Glove. I also installed an antiglare, antifingerprint screen protector. I am actually very satisfied with this combo, for now. Hopefully there will be a case with the slimness of the Body Glove and a holster/case combination. Best Buy has a line of these but the Atrix is not available yet.

Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Otterbox is amazing. Definitely worth it.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    Yeah, I went the first 3 weeks without a case and then ordered the Incipio Feather case because I liked the idea of a barely-there case with a little protection.

5 days after putting it into the case I drop the phone on my keyboard at work and on of the plastic keys dents the plastic rim around the screen near the FFC, one of the only two edge areas not covered by the case... go figure.
    That's really crappy, man. I'm sorry to hear that. Should have quit being a whining little girl and bought a real case
    I hope you learn how to hold your phone better next time!!
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post
    That's really crappy, man. I'm sorry to hear that. Should have quit being a whining little girl and bought a real case
    what a punk!! kickin a man when hes down. hahahaa. jk jk! i just bought the commuter too. i LOVE the defender but it makes it impossible for me to put the phone in my pocket. going through airports and crap, its a pain without my phone in my pocket haha.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Haha. Yes, pocketing the defender case, isn't the easiest thing to achieve.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post
    ROFL! Touche...

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    so the OB Commuter is thinner that the Impact?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey everyone! I am new to the Droid World! I bought my Atrix last Tuesday! I spent over a month deciding between the Atrix, HTC Inspire and of course the long wanted iPhone! I am not only a female...but a girly girl! LOL! Unfortunately, the otterbox series only comes in black! I read on another forum, that you could possibly paint the silicone skin or the outer shell. Has anyone done this? I also thought about buying a skin from Skinit.com: Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, iPod Skins, Gaming Skins: Personalization on Demand and attach it on the back of the otterbox. I know I would have to cut around the edges to make it look right. Any thoughts? Please be nice though....these are just thoughts...and I don't know if the skin would even attach to the otterbox. Thank you for any nice replies!

Member #
    Liked
    23 times
    lol so your looking for style? Do you really want an otterbox?

On amazon they have some nice looking cases that also offer better protection than just a skin. I don't think the skin would attach right to the otterbox cases either unfortunately :/
    Amazon.com: atrix gel
    You can look around there. I got a bodyglove gel case from an AT&T store which I love. Its slim, looks nice, and feels nice.

Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads