Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What case are you using on your Atrix?

This is a discussion on What case are you using on your Atrix? within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Bought the Atrix from a guy who had sent it with an Otterbox, an Incipio and a rubberized case (this one: Motorola MB860 Atrix 4G ...

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What case are you using on your Atrix?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Bought the Atrix from a guy who had sent it with an Otterbox, an Incipio and a rubberized case (this one: Motorola MB860 Atrix 4G OEM Blue silicone case - - Cellular Accessories | Mobile Accessories | Cell)

Been using the rubberized case since day one and am very happy with it. Even dropped the phone once and the case absorbed the shock wonderfully (could make it from the sound it made when it hit the floor on one edge of the phone). It just made a dull thud, bounced and lay flat on its back - Not even a mark on the case or the phone

acb
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    I have a question for you otterbox defender users out there -

I had a defender on my 3gs and the built-in screen protector was TERRIBLE. It constantly got air bubbles and it scratched really easily so it looked bad within a few weeks.

Have they improved their screen protectors? Is the one for the atrix ok? I'm thinking of getting a defender because I drop my phone WAY too much and I'm not sure my current tpu case will continue to be sufficient. But man I hated that last screen protector.

Member #
    Liked
    103 times
    Quote Originally Posted by acb View Post
    I have a question for you otterbox defender users out there -

I had a defender on my 3gs and the built-in screen protector was TERRIBLE. It constantly got air bubbles and it scratched really easily so it looked bad within a few weeks.

Have they improved their screen protectors? Is the one for the atrix ok? I'm thinking of getting a defender because I drop my phone WAY too much and I'm not sure my current tpu case will continue to be sufficient. But man I hated that last screen protector.
    The Defenders screen protector does not actually stick to the screen to there is no air bubble problem.

I was a little skeptical of the screen protector when I first got the Defender, as I never used a screen protector before and don't like the idea. But it's been great. Don't really even notice that it's there.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Damien1592 View Post
    Interesting...the main reason i got the Defender is because of the belt clip. I need it for when i go running.
    different strokes for different folks!

Posted using Tapatalk on Monsta's sexy Atrix
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    I'll plus one beergoggles. The screen protector does what it is supposed to with no problems(except getting dirty.).

Posted using Tapatalk on Monsta's sexy Atrix
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

acb
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Thanks guys. My 3gs one was really problematic, but I didn't see the problem mentioned in the amazon reviews for the atrix defender. Probably half of the 3gs reviews were complaints about the screen protector and when I started using it I understood why.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bp8483 View Post
    Any one know of a decent leather holster? Looked online and the ones I'm finding look cheap.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
    I'm using the Cellet Noble. Not bad and quite inexpensive off Ebay. I can fit the phone with Incipio Feather skin into it. The plastic clip is removable (has spring action and small hook to catch bottom of belt, the basic clip kind can slide off) and can be replaced with a rotation clip. The only thing I don't like is the openings to push on the phone are not in the bottom center and the opening of the 3.5 jack doesn't line up to the case opening, but it's a generic holster.
    Last edited by fm123; 09-05-2011 at 03:27 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky View Post
    Bought the Atrix from a guy who had sent it with an Otterbox, an Incipio and a rubberized case (this one: Motorola MB860 Atrix 4G OEM Blue silicone case - - Cellular Accessories | Mobile Accessories | Cell)

Been using the rubberized case since day one and am very happy with it. Even dropped the phone once and the case absorbed the shock wonderfully (could make it from the sound it made when it hit the floor on one edge of the phone). It just made a dull thud, bounced and lay flat on its back - Not even a mark on the case or the phone
    Cool, so they are finally available, the OEM rear covers, of course I just got an Incipio. The OEM cases are supposed to fit the docks too.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Just bought the Incipio Featherweight at Radio Shack for $10 to reaplce an Otterbox Defender which was just unworkable. The new cover fits into an old InCase holster I was using for my old IPhone AND if I take out the insert in my Entertainment Center dock the Atrix w/Featherweight docks & runs.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mpage View Post
    Just bought the Incipio Featherweight at Radio Shack for $10 to reaplce an Otterbox Defender which was just unworkable. The new cover fits into an old InCase holster I was using for my old IPhone AND if I take out the insert in my Entertainment Center dock the Atrix w/Featherweight docks & runs.
    Yes, I can also dock the phone with the Incipio on my HD dock. Although it's hard to line up to insert the connectors when the plastic insert is removed. I also can get it into the car dock, but the top clamp doesn't reach all the way over the edge of the phone. I just order some of the rugged OEM cover parts to try.

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads