Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What case are you using on your Atrix?

This is a discussion on What case are you using on your Atrix? within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I use the Bodyglove case for all my docks. No problem fitting. I just purchased the Ballistic HC black case for more rugged duty. ( ...

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: What case are you using on your Atrix?

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I use the Bodyglove case for all my docks. No problem fitting. I just purchased the Ballistic HC black case for more rugged duty. ( like when riding my motorcycle etc.) Outstanding protection, not dock friendly for sure.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    So, i lost my phone, along with case obviously. got a replacement atrix from ATT yay to having phone insurance. now looking to get a replacement case. i had a body glove mirage that served me just fine which considering just ordering another of. also considering getting a Ballistic SG though sice its only like 3 dollars more or so on Amazon right now. not sure if i need the extra protection though, as it would be a bit bigger...

on the other hand, i use no docks currently, so not that it matters that much...

Member #
    Twitter
    kennycharneca
    Liked
    1 times
    Otterbox Impact Series Silicone Soft Gel Skin Cover Case Motorola Atrix 4G Black but is kind of annoying because is really difficult to put it inside of my jean pocket and pants but looks really nice

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    So i got that Ballistic SG case. Ended up taking off the hard plastic part of it and only using the main, soft/silcone part of the case, because the hard part made it too bulky for my tastes and i figured the soft case provided enough protection for my needs anyway. so far, so good.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I just threw an Incipo Feather case on it...Love it. Gives it a little bit of grip..I'm more of a fan of the smaller cases for the most part.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentBonkers View Post
    So i got that Ballistic SG case. Ended up taking off the hard plastic part of it and only using the main, soft/silcone part of the case, because the hard part made it too bulky for my tastes and i figured the soft case provided enough protection for my needs anyway. so far, so good.
    I have the Ballistic HC case on my Atrix - Yea, its bulky, but I like knowing that my Atrix is virtually indestructible with the HC case on it
    pkleo73 likes this.

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    Liked
    87 times
    Quote Originally Posted by fstbck6706 View Post
    I just threw an Incipo Feather case on it...Love it. Gives it a little bit of grip..I'm more of a fan of the smaller cases for the most part.
    About to go through the warranty process for 2 of these I bought that both developed cracks (without dropping them). Loved the size/feel, but a little worried about how cheap that seem to be...

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    I use the Body Glove Mirage Case. Only because it was right there at the store. Been using it since. It gets the job done.
    I like the Otterbox Commuter. Worked great on my previous phone (Nokia E72, which I still have). Just a bit bulky. My phone before that, N97, I used a case from Case-mate. And I loved that one! It didn't make my phone bulky. And sadly, they don't make it for the Atrix.
    If I can find one similar to it for the Atrix, I'd get it. For now, the Body Glove works.

Member #
    Liked
    18 times

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    I have the Ballistic HC case on my Atrix - Yea, its bulky, but I like knowing that my Atrix is virtually indestructible with the HC case on it
    This thing is BEAST! its EXACTLY what ive been looking for!! I had an iphone 3g previously and had had a beefy Speck case that looked similar and was hooked, and wanted one for my Atrix but i didnt see one when i checked their site... thanks for the heads up!!!

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads