Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Motorola Atrix (1) 4G Laptop Dock $82 Shipped(Updated)!! GIVEAWAY CONTEST COMING!!!

This is a discussion on Motorola Atrix (1) 4G Laptop Dock $82 Shipped(Updated)!! GIVEAWAY CONTEST COMING!!! within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Originally Posted by hwlester;[URL="tel:82895" 82895[/URL]]Do you know about when you ordered it: date/time? That way others can know when they MIGHT expect a status update. ...

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Motorola Atrix (1) 4G Laptop Dock $82 Shipped(Updated)!! GIVEAWAY CONTEST COMING!!!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hwlester;[URL="tel:82895"
    82895[/URL]]Do you know about when you ordered it: date/time? That way others can know when they MIGHT expect a status update.
    I ordered it 12/3 at lunch time. Typing on it right now since it did come today.

Member #
    Liked
    275 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post
    How is everyone liking their new Lapdock?
    Did you get one?

Done with this.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Brown View Post
    Yeah, I tried it with my Ringke case and it worked too after removing the insert.

I don't like how there is no way to know that you battery is charged 100% or not. 5 dots for the battery indicator is not exactly the most precise way to measure battery life on the Lapdock lol
    yes, I think the charge LED on the dock stops flashing after it's fully charged and stays lit!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times
    I'm still waiting for mine to come, hopefully before Christmas since is a present.

Sent from Rob's TapadaIconia
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    GNex Running JellyBelly JB 4.2 Custom
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help, I'll get back to you as soon as I can..

Member #
    Liked
    18 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tabtje View Post
    got mine today. ordered on 12/4 around 4 pm est
    Now THAT really pisses me off. I ordered mine the night before you did and it is still "in progress."
    There is absolutely no friggin reasonable or logical excuse for that! Strangely, the charge on my card is now gone ... after my bank told me it was a charge, not a hold.

That cinches it, when I can, I am ditching AT&T for all my company's phones (about a dozen.)I refuse to be treated like the red-headed stepchild they think I am.

Member #
    Liked
    420 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nunjabusiness View Post
    Now THAT really pisses me off. I ordered mine the night before you did and it is still "in progress."
    There is absolutely no friggin reasonable or logical excuse for that! Strangely, the charge on my card is now gone ... after my bank told me it was a charge, not a hold.

That cinches it, when I can, I am ditching AT&T for all my company's phones (about a dozen.)I refuse to be treated like the red-headed stepchild they think I am.
    This might be a stupid question, but did you try contacting AT&T about it? If you haven't, perhaps you might want to consider doing so before assuming the worst and going off half-cocked.
    Martin's Android devices:
    - Samsung Galaxy S3 with Quantum (CM 10.2 by PwnCakes193)
    - Asus Transformer TF101 with No-Name (CM 10.2 by josteink)
    - Motorola Atrix 4G with CM 7.2

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    I ordered mine on the 5th. My order too still shows as "In Progress." I plan to call AT&T later today. I am a little annoyed but I do understand that for selling the dock at $50 they must have had a lot of buyers. For such a low price, I can wait a little longer.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by skrao7 View Post
    I ordered mine on the 5th. My order too still shows as "In Progress." I plan to call AT&T later today. I am a little annoyed but I do understand that for selling the dock at $50 they must have had a lot of buyers. For such a low price, I can wait a little longer.
    I wouldn't wait - it could be some stupid SNAFU and they'll be gone. Get a person involved - that's why they are there.

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    Oh, I'm still calling today. As for waiting, I give them till Monday to figure out what's going on. After that, my gradual annoyance will turn to anger.

Update: So I just called. Back-ordered. Boo... They expect a new shipment this week. Which is practically over. Sheesh.
    Last edited by skrao7; 12-09-2011 at 09:46 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    420 times
    Quote Originally Posted by skrao7 View Post
    Oh, I'm still calling today. As for waiting, I give them till Monday to figure out what's going on. After that, my gradual annoyance will turn to anger.

Update: So I just called. Back-ordered. Boo... They expect a new shipment this week. Which is practically over. Sheesh.
    At least you're still getting one. It'll just take a little longer. Backordered is backordered, not much you can do about it, though admittedly AT&T should've gotten the hint from the mad rush on $99 HP TouchPads and gotten more lapdocks in stock. Who knows... it's possible that they did increase their stock, but never expected the turnout to be as high as it was (especially with the tepid reviews and prior high price of the lapdock in the past). I dunno; I'm not defending AT&T, but I can see where they were possibly coming from.
    Martin's Android devices:
    - Samsung Galaxy S3 with Quantum (CM 10.2 by PwnCakes193)
    - Asus Transformer TF101 with No-Name (CM 10.2 by josteink)
    - Motorola Atrix 4G with CM 7.2

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads