Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Earbuds w/mic for the Atrix

This is a discussion on Earbuds w/mic for the Atrix within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; That's why I like the "in-ear" buds...they act as earplugs, which I wear when on the track or on short hops that don't justify musical ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Earbuds w/mic for the Atrix

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    That's why I like the "in-ear" buds...they act as earplugs, which I wear when on the track or on short hops that don't justify musical accompaniment.

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    I went with the skull candy FMJ's and have to say they are sweet. Music sounds incredible but the mic leaves a little to be desired. I use mine alot in a jeep with the top down and outside at work. The mic is ok but wish it had some kind of better noise canceling. Yes I would buy these again rather than take a chance on something worse. I love em.
    Don't Play Stupid with me...........
    It's a game you can't win!

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I have bluetooth chatterbox but the sound quality is crap. I've been contemplating yanking the drivers out of a pair of real headphone and swapping them out. I worry that the efficiency of the drivers will harm battery life. Right now I can ride all day blabbing to my sweetie and listening to tunes - I'd like it to stay that way...

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I got the Zagg Smartbuds today and as these are my first non Sony headphones i gotta say very impressed, love the way you wear them especially the hard metal structure and they work perfect with the Atrix even the answer hang up calls works with music player... 1 press play/pause music and press and hold skips to next track - perfect!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacamo View Post
    I got the Zagg Smartbuds today and as these are my first non Sony headphones i gotta say very impressed, love the way you wear them especially the hard metal structure and they work perfect with the Atrix even the answer hang up calls works with music player... 1 press play/pause music and press and hold skips to next track - perfect!
    I need me some of those.

sent from my atrix using tapatalk

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hello all. Does anybody know which one of these headphones does the same thing as the iphone? Thanks.

Has anybody used these before?

http://www.amazon.com/Oriongadgets-C...8066476&sr=8-6
    Last edited by bkz81; 06-14-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    My experience is that *any* earbud with the three button/volume switch will not work. I just returned a Vmoda earbud that didn't work. yet the Vmoda Faze *does* work. Nice earbud.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thank you very much for the reply back on this. I so far went through two ear phones the Motorola S205, and the ones from my link above and so far nothing. What happens exactly when you press the button? I'm using the S205 for now, and when i press the button twice it does not go to the next song. A pop up comes up informing me to chose either "Vlingo or Voice Commands" same thing with the other ear phones. This really stinks! I use my phone a lot for music on the go, and if i can't go back and forth easily from music to a phone call i may end up heading back to the iphone

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times
    I got the Skull Candy FMJ and love the sound you get out of them. Even bass is quite notice with these. Definetly will by another one of these as a spare.
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    GNex Running JellyBelly JB 4.2 Custom
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help, I'll get back to you as soon as I can..

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    You would think I work for ZAGG, but I don't. However, they make quality stuff and I can't repeat enough how much I like the ZAGG smartbuds.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads