Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Earbuds w/mic for the Atrix

This is a discussion on Earbuds w/mic for the Atrix within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I'll keep adding more as I search around. Please note that these are all based on other Atrix owners' reviews through multiple sites. No way ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Earbuds w/mic for the Atrix

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Earbuds w/mic for the Atrix

I'll keep adding more as I search around. Please note that these are all based on other Atrix owners' reviews through multiple sites. No way am I guaranteeing that these will work.

Works:
    1. JBuds J4M
    2. Klipsch IMAGE S4i (mixed mic clarity reviews, mic sometimes doesn't work)*
    3. Bose Mie2 (read on another forum that it doesn't work. I currently have this and have been told its the best i've tested with perfect sound clarity. who knows)
    4. Apple earbuds (mixed mic clarity reviews)
    5. Motorola OH20
    6. RF3 ENVi Natural Wood Stereo Earbuds
    7. Skullcandy FMJ
    8. NuForce NE-7M Stereo Earphones

Does not work:
    1. Dr Dre iBeats
    2. Skullcandy 50/50 (by personal experience)

*Updated by FlexRated Personal Experience which had to sell the Headphones because of it.
    Last edited by FlexRated; 03-18-2011 at 01:24 PM.
    WhoDis likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Good work, miss!
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    thats how much i care about your well-being sir... don't want you getting overworked now.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Oh, you do love me!

Aweeeee!

Bahaha.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the list, just what I was looking for. I'm new to the Android market, was just waiting for AT&T to get a decent phone and this kicks the iPhone's butt. No bluetooth sets on the list, any opinions on those?

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    yea i havent gotten to that list yet. i shall work on it in a little bit. I know the motorola site has a bunch of the bluetooth headsets that are compatible. As for other companies/brands, i'll have to look into it.

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    I have been looking at the blueant Q2's for a bit but not sure. Been reading the forums trying to get better feedback than AT&T. Q2's are voice activated and all but do I really need that with the Atrix?

Here is a link to a nice little review on the Blueant Q2 and it appears to have droid market apps out for the older Q1 so expect an app for this one soon. Also, some of the features only work with android 2.2.

BlueAnt Q2 Bluetooth Headset Review

Here is a link to Blueants web site they seem to try like heck to support the Android platform.

Android Application - BlueAnt Wireless
    Last edited by intimnasc; 03-18-2011 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Added links to review
    Don't Play Stupid with me...........
    It's a game you can't win!

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by intimnasc View Post
    I have been looking at the blueant Q2's for a bit but not sure. Been reading the forums trying to get better feedback than AT&T. Q2's are voice activated and all but do I really need that with the Atrix?

Here is a link to a nice little review on the Blueant Q2 and it appears to have droid market apps out for the older Q1 so expect an app for this one soon. Also, some of the features only work with android 2.2.

BlueAnt Q2 Bluetooth Headset Review
    We're talking about Earbuds (usually wired) that are mainly for listening to music w/ microphone just in case you need to take a call.
    "The best analogy I can tell you is; The Atrix is like a race car, it will take you a few days to customize it, but once you do, it's like nothing you've ever driven before." -FlexRated

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Oh my bad sorry. I was thinking more openly and broader.
    Don't Play Stupid with me...........
    It's a game you can't win!

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    its no biggy. a lot of us just listen to music and what not throughout the day so we use wired. Bluetooth pieces have always irritated my ear

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads