Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bluetooth Stereo headphones. Which are you using?

This is a discussion on Bluetooth Stereo headphones. Which are you using? within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I'm looking to get some reasonably priced Bluetooth Stereo headphones. I have been looking at the Motorola S305, but I have seen some bad reviews ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BUC

Thread: Bluetooth Stereo headphones. Which are you using?

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Bluetooth Stereo headphones. Which are you using?

I'm looking to get some reasonably priced Bluetooth Stereo headphones. I have been looking at the Motorola S305, but I have seen some bad reviews about durability.

Would love to get some recomendations for a set under $50, not the in ear type. My ears don't like them.

BUC
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Hello buddy,

1. My first pair were a Motorola Over the ear BT Headphones, but they were kind of heavy at the time, though battery was great and they had an 3.5mm aux plug for wired listening when out of battery....

2. After those I bought the, back then, Altec Lansing BackBeat 906 (with the bt adapter for non-bt devices). And I have to say that those were AWESOME... although I haven't tried many BT headphones, I was enamored by them. They were very comfortable, battery lasted decently (7 hours for music or talking) and audio quality was on par with nice wired headset (activating the bass feature).
    Then after more than a year with them, i stored it with another hard thing in my bag and one of the headphones broke... And I thought it was the end of it so...

3. I bought the more recent version Plantronic's Backbeat 903+ (plantronic sold Altec Lansing). And the headphones are a bit better for some features but I feel them less durable.

BUT I WAS WRONG... I decided to take a closer look to my first Backbeats and I saw that the damage was fixable with super glue! So I did and gave them to my wife... which she liked it... and uses.

I have to say that many reviewers, specially from amazon state that those headset do not withstand water from sweating... But I used them for extreme rock climbing session for over a year and they have been working flawlessly...

Probable some people sweat more than I do, but they are really good for exercise, jogging, running, head-banging, office listening... They do stay put.

Hope I was helpful
    Condor97 likes this.
    Motorola Atrix 4G
    Android

Remove Ads

Ads