Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Problem With My Motorola ATRIX PowerSkin

This is a discussion on Problem With My Motorola ATRIX PowerSkin within the Motorola Atrix Accessories forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; My problem is with my Motorola ATRIX PowerSkin which Iíve had for about two months. I realize it routinely takes a long time to charge ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Angry Problem With My Motorola ATRIX PowerSkin

My problem is with my Motorola ATRIX PowerSkin which Iíve had for about two months. I realize it routinely takes a long time to charge but hereís whatís going on.

When I first got it, it would recharge in one night, say plugging it in from around 6 or 7 p.m. and itíd be 100%, all four blue lights, by morning and I loved it. Early December it wouldnít charge beyond the first blue light and blinked like it was charging but it never went further. The situation was the same, whether in the car or in motels. For 12 days, I couldnít use the PowerSkin and had to rely on the ATRIX itself which put a serious dent in my activities. I could charge the phone to 100% but never the PowerSkin. Periodically itíd say to disconnect from the power source to save energy (Iím not quoting 100% correctly) and a couple of times when the phone was at 10% and I was trying to get the PowerSkin charged, itíd start sucking the juice out, once going from 100% to 74% before I caught it, and after repositioning the plug, got the phone charged again..

When I returned home and used the one here, it finally recharged but took around 24 hours. The next time I needed the PowerSkin, it only charged my phone from 42% to 92% before it ran out of juice). That time the PowerSkin took around 48 hours to recharge all the way; obviously I had to unplug it periodically to use it but basically it took around 45 Ė 48 hours to completely charge. Since then Iíve not let it get below three lights.

Iíve read complaints on the internet about this but none have been as severe. Am I doing something wrong? When I bought it, the only thing I was told was to just plug it in and enjoy. Are there any thoughts on this?

Remove Ads

Ads