Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Handcent App Question

This is a discussion on Handcent App Question within the Motorola Atrix Apps forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I am running Handcent SMS verion 6.0.5 and am unable (since the update) to figure out how to have my screen light up when I ...

Member #
    Liked
    30 times

Handcent App Question

I am running Handcent SMS verion 6.0.5 and am unable (since the update) to figure out how to have my screen light up when I get a text. It currently will vibrate and that's it. I have scanned and scanned settings but can't find the right one. Can someone please assist?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    I took a look at the Handcent description in the Play store and did not see any feature listed that said that it wakes up the phone on incoming text messages. Do you have another app installed that wakes the phone on incoming messages? There are a couple out there. I do not use the app personally so it is hard to point you in the right direction.

Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor97 View Post
    I took a look at the Handcent description in the Play store and did not see any feature listed that said that it wakes up the phone on incoming text messages. Do you have another app installed that wakes the phone on incoming messages? There are a couple out there. I do not use the app personally so it is hard to point you in the right direction.
    Previous releases of this app did it. IDK if it was removed in the upgrade, or just a setting set to No by default in the upgrade.

Remove Ads

Ads