Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Different Motorola Atrix Apps for the Laptop Dock?

This is a discussion on Different Motorola Atrix Apps for the Laptop Dock? within the Motorola Atrix Apps forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Does anyone know the different apps that are mainly in use while using the Motorola Atrix Laptop Dock?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Administrator
    Member #
    1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    46
    Liked
    3 times

    Question Different Motorola Atrix Apps for the Laptop Dock?

    Does anyone know the different apps that are mainly in use while using the Motorola Atrix Laptop Dock?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Member #
    19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3
    Liked
    0 times
    I think Firefox is the main app for the Laptop Dock along with Java.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    not arizona
    Posts
    4,305
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    There was some video on youtube that had the close up of the apps. I'm not sure exactly but I saw the phone, contacts, firefox, files and a few others.

  4. #4
    Member
    Member #
    17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    61
    Liked
    4 times
    i also saw facebook, don't know if its like teh ipad and just blown up or a new, app, dont really see the point since you have the full internet at your disposal

  5. #5
    Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    11,157
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    I'm sure we'll hear more official ones as we get closer to launch, but a few on my Wish List are: native MS Office (or compatible), gaming interface and photo editor. All on the native laptop dock's resolution, of course.

  6. #6
    Member
    Member #
    17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    61
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    I'm sure we'll hear more official ones as we get closer to launch, but a few on my Wish List are: native MS Office (or compatible), gaming interface and photo editor. All on the native laptop dock's resolution, of course.
    that would be nice or just office, most office apps arent real great and none are made for tablets or anything so hopefully we see this if not im sure someone will make a tablet compatibale version of these that would work
    Android is the Apple of Tommarow


    Quote Originally Posted by gerseppy View Post
    I also made plans to replace my wife's iPhone,but I have yet to tell her...

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Member #
    11
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    283
    Liked
    49 times
    im sure itll be really easy to get an open office app... if that happens then i wont need my work laptop anymore

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    not arizona
    Posts
    4,305
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    Ok. I've been on an iPhone. I know it, you all know it, it's depressing. lol. So I'm really hoping the atrix will be everything I think it will. So many times I look at my iPhone and it just urks my nerves to see so much potential being locked or suppressed. And even though I could have jailbroken my phone it never even appealed to me that way either. I still felt constricted into format that I didn't like.

    I need something more.

    What is going to be amazing for me is looking at an app on the atrix, such as some kind of office app or some simple functioning app, and then connecting it to the laptop dock and it opening up into a program/app that works with richer features. To me that would kind of seal the deal.

    ^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

    fin.


  9. #9
    Member
    Member #
    17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    61
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by NaLoMo View Post
    Ok. I've been on an iPhone. I know it, you all know it, it's depressing. lol. So I'm really hoping the atrix will be everything I think it will. So many times I look at my iPhone and it just urks my nerves to see so much potential being locked or suppressed. And even though I could have jailbroken my phone it never even appealed to me that way either. I still felt constricted into format that I didn't like.

    I need something more.

    What is going to be amazing for me is looking at an app on the atrix, such as some kind of office app or some simple functioning app, and then connecting it to the laptop dock and it opening up into a program/app that works with richer features. To me that would kind of seal the deal.
    bet this doesnt sound as good as it once did
    Android is the Apple of Tommarow


    Quote Originally Posted by gerseppy View Post
    I also made plans to replace my wife's iPhone,but I have yet to tell her...

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    21
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    not arizona
    Posts
    4,305
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    Quote Originally Posted by smitty92 View Post
    bet this doesnt sound as good as it once did

    ummm..... LOL


    Nope.

    ^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

    fin.



 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

apps for atrix laptop
,

atrix laptop apps

,

atrix laptop dock apps

,
atrix laptop office
,

atrix office

,

atrix open office

,

atrix openoffice

,
motorola atrix office
,

motorola atrix open office

,

motorola atrix openoffice

,
office on atrix
,

open office atrix

,
open office on atrix
,

openoffice atrix

,
openoffice for atrix
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread