Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

[Free] Relax and Sleep- Solution to sleep trouble?

This is a discussion on [Free] Relax and Sleep- Solution to sleep trouble? within the Motorola Atrix Apps forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Hey guys, So basically it plays out like this, I live with an ex-girlfriend and her friend in a two bedroom apartment. Well with these ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Jeremy
  • 1 Post By Im A Monsta

Thread: [Free] Relax and Sleep- Solution to sleep trouble?

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

[Free] Relax and Sleep- Solution to sleep trouble?

Hey guys,

So basically it plays out like this, I live with an ex-girlfriend and her friend in a two bedroom apartment. Well with these two girls comes a horde of "homies" who frequent the middle of the floor/couch. I work a 9-5 and they always tend to wake me up fumbling in drunk and then after partying.

Since i've downloaded Relax and Sleep, I've been able to zone out and find a peaceful place in my mind joining me with my dreams (Some in-ear buds and ganja helps a lot).

Relax and Sleep is an ambiance creation application. You have several options of background noise to choose from, my favorites include ocean, rain crickets and rainstorm. Of course not all of these sounds are great by themselves. Great thing is you can select multiple sounds and create your own orchestra.

I've also started using this at the office, works nice to amplify a focused mind and block the mindless chatter of co-workers.

For my fellow sleep deprived individuals who need to end their unwanted insomnia, or even to block out the noise around you, Download Relax and Sleep.

***Not Recommended for those who suffer from Narcolepsy***

Check it out.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    ***Not Recommended for those who suffer from Narcolepsy***

Lawl.. GG man.

Sucks to hear you're stuck living with an ex, that's not a good thing.

But thanks for the ups on the app, I'll check it out and use it in traffic when I'm freaking out, haha.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    So basically it plays out like this, I live with an ex-girlfriend and her friend in a two bedroom apartment.
    Mistake #1 and #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Well with these two girls comes a horde of "homies" who frequent the middle of the floor/couch.
    Allowing it to happen without some common courtesy involved, mistake #3.

While the app may be your savior, it isn't a solution to your problems. I don't think they have an app for that.

But to each their own. Good Luck! You're a better man than I am.
    G-Man likes this.
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Oh, but I am going to download the app.. Sleeping during the day is rough.. Hopefully this helps..
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Haha, I'll +1 that on the better man thing... Unless you and her friend have a thing, then more power to you!
    Jeff likes this.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Remove Ads

Ads