Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Monitoring Software

This is a discussion on Monitoring Software within the Motorola Atrix Apps forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I am Network admin that has for the past 2 years had an Iphone and have recently switch to a Samsung Galaxy S2 just 3 ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Monitoring Software

I am Network admin that has for the past 2 years had an Iphone and have recently switch to a Samsung Galaxy S2 just 3 weeks ago, and have recently purchased a phone for my kids the Motorola Atrix.
    I am wondering, since I am new to the android community, I would like a spy software that could track pretty much everything on their new atrix. But it doesn't have to be accessible from the web, which it seems all the spy software out there are services on the web. I would just like one that keeps the data on their phone and I can retrieve it when they are home with me.
    The purpose of this software is to mainly keep track of their whereabouts. The reasons why are so vast that I don't really want to explain and be judged. But I am looking for a software that I do not have to pay a re-occurring fee. Just need it to save the data onto the phone and that i can retrieve easily. Does anyone know of what software is out there that does not require a service?

Thank you so much.

Remove Ads

Ads