Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Google Maps

This is a discussion on Google Maps within the Motorola Atrix Apps forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Hi, I have 5.2.0 version and should have the 3D, but can't seem to have the 3D work Please advise and thank you...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Google Maps

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Hi,

I have 5.2.0 version and should have the 3D, but can't seem to have the 3D work

Please advise and thank you

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Quote Originally Posted by itsnowornever View Post
    Just an fyi, when you install an app you can check a box that says "update automatically" or something like that, and you can go into your my apps section in the market and do the same thing for all the apps you already have downloaded

Sent from my atrix with tapa talk

I know that, I'm not a dummy! haha.

But for instance, maps wasn't in the list of "My Apps", I had to search it in market, and then instead of saying install on the button, it said update. But I didn't see an option for auto update.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post

But for instance, maps wasn't in the list of "My Apps", I had to search it in market, and then instead of saying install on the button, it said update. But I didn't see an option for auto update.
    That's just 'cuz you're special. Google is afraid to force anything upon you that you don't want... it's the whole Monsta persona.

It showed up in my Apps list. If you're on mobile data, though, it can take a few moments to search for everything and place it at the top of the list for update. I've had that happen before.

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Quote Originally Posted by das8nt View Post
    That's just 'cuz you're special. Google is afraid to force anything upon you that you don't want... it's the whole Monsta persona.

It showed up in my Apps list. If you're on mobile data, though, it can take a few moments to search for everything and place it at the top of the list for update. I've had that happen before.

They're scared of me, they know better than to eff with The Monsta
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post

If you go back after it complete the download it will have the auto update box.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiejr View Post
    Hi,

I have 5.2.0 version and should have the 3D, but can't seem to have the 3D work

Please advise and thank you
    Not all areas support 3D. I live in the DC area and there are 3D structures galore, but you have to zoom in pretty close to see 'em. Try a major city and see if it works there.

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    @reflexxx - I'm not seeing any difference either. I tried punching in a route the other day I knew would be congested, thinking the traffic avoidance would kick in - nothing. Maybe there's a threshold I don't know about and hadn't hit?? Will keep trying.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Would be sweet to see this work... LA traffic is not convenient for any one..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads