Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Statusbar +

This is a discussion on Statusbar + within the Motorola Atrix Apps forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Has anyone tried this app before? If so, what do you think about it? My phone is unrooted and since this app should work, thought ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Statusbar +

Member #
    Liked
    67 times

Statusbar +

Has anyone tried this app before? If so, what do you think about it? My phone is unrooted and since this app should work, thought I'd give it a try. I downloaded the lite version and it seems pretty good. Just wondering if anyone has tried the full version.
    https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tombarrasso.android.wp7bar&feature= search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS50b21iYXJyY XNzby5hbmRyb2lkLndwN2JhciJd

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Havent tried that one - Not sure if I wanna buy it just to try it either I dont see a lite version in the market.....

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    Here's the link to the lite version on the market. My main concern is whether it displays all notifications the phone receives.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.tombarrasso.android.wp7barfree&feat ure=related_apps#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwOSwiY29tLnRvbW JhcnJhc3NvLmFuZHJvaWQud3A3YmFyZnJlZSJd

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    231 times
    Honestly, I have never thought of using a custom status bar app. Once the rest of my checks clear for bills I will see what I have left to play with and I might buy it just to take a look.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    I tried it. If I remember correctly it was very similar to the free version except you could take things off of it that you didn't want to see. In the end I went with the stock status bar as I like to have it hidden most of the time. It is not a bad app, but not what I wanted. I was looking for ics, and it was wp7.
    Adrian

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    231 times
    Got ya. There are some tweaks in CM7 which I think is cool. Really, all I want to see if the signal strength for wifi/carrier, battery level and my alarm clock notification. But I do like to play with certain tweaks. I will have to look in to it!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    A buddy of mine has the Galaxy S2 and has power control widgets in his status bar when he pulls it down, that would be an awesome feature to have.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    67 times
    Power control widgets in the status bar would be very useful.

I did buy the app. Figured might as well give it a try. Its alright. I think it has some potential to get better. The only thing I didn't like about it is that not all your notifications show up and you can't have the temperature show up on the bar (I use BeWeather pro).
    Other than that, its pretty cool that you can change the colors of the status bar without having to root a phone.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Im A Monsta View Post
    A buddy of mine has the Galaxy S2 and has power control widgets in his status bar when he pulls it down, that would be an awesome feature to have.
    Use a CM7 ROM and you'll have those widgets in the pulldown
    ManDroid likes this.

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    I use my biometric scanner so much, though.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads