Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Starfront Collision

This is a discussion on Starfront Collision within the Motorola Atrix Games forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; has anyone ever been able to get this to work on the Atrix 1? I've tried downloading a few apks for it, but none of ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Starfront Collision

has anyone ever been able to get this to work on the Atrix 1? I've tried downloading a few apks for it, but none of them seem to work. I wouldn't mind a little Starcraft ripoff on the go

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    I have the same problem...I can't believe no one else has this problem in the forum!

Member #
    Twitter
    kirby1fan
    Liked
    0 times
    I don't have an Atrix, but I have a Bionic and from research I believe we have the same problem. I know I'm a bit late to this post, but If you haven't got it to work yet (and If you even still have the Atrix), I may be able to help you.

First: Define "Doesn't work". From what I gather, you pirated the apk from somewhere. There are different versions of a single version. Example, there are some with pre-built pixel dimensions to fit the screen a certain way and size, while others are designed for different processors and GPUs: Tegra vs PowerVR. Try a different version of the app. I highly recommend downloading an app called Aptoide (which is kind of like an Installuous app for Android) and downloading the Starfront 1.0.8 (latest version) and see where you go from there. Odds are the app you have isn't designed for your device and can only play the intro video or nothing at all.

Second: If you are able to get to the menu screen but it's very buggy or miss-proportioned, then here's how to fix that. This is the problem us Bionic users have. You'll need to Root your device and download any app that does this (I recommend Resolution Changer by Nexter (this is a paid app, so pay for it or get it from Aptoid (see "First")), but any will do) and simple change the screen resolution of your device to 854x480 or something a resolution on a device you know the app already works on. (For Bionic, I'm using 900x540. 854x480 is the size of the Droid X1 which is one device this game does work on.)

If you have any other problems, PLEASE tell me! It took me forever to get this game to work on my phone and it upsets me to see someone else who wants this game as badly as I do.

Remove Ads

Ads