Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

moving on to the s4

This is a discussion on moving on to the s4 within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; well after 2 very happy years with my atrix ,im due for an upgrade and have decided on the samsung 4,i would just like to ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By bulldogs195461
  • 2 Post By RobKort

Thread: moving on to the s4

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

moving on to the s4

well after 2 very happy years with my atrix ,im due for an upgrade and have decided on the samsung 4,i would just like to ask here before i go,as im tech illiterate when my 4 arrives do i just change the simcard to the new phone and everthing goes with it,from my atrix.or is there an easy way to do this ,id like all my apps,pics,music etc i would like to add of all the forums im in this is by far the best ,its been friendly ,imformative simply brilliant,.if anyone else has moved on and still visits here,can they recommend a similiar forum for the s4,heres hoping.many thanks john
    Condor97 likes this.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times
    I'm pretty sure you'll need a new SIM card as the S4 uses a micro SD. And yes we do have a sister site..... http://www.galaxys4forums.net/forum/forum.php

Beta 4.5 Tap'n
    Condor97 and UltraDroid like this.
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    GNex Running JellyBelly JB 4.2 Custom
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help, I'll get back to you as soon as I can..

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    fantastic thanks robkort

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs195461 View Post
    well after 2 very happy years with my atrix ,im due for an upgrade and have decided on the samsung 4,i would just like to ask here before i go,as im tech illiterate when my 4 arrives do i just change the simcard to the new phone and everthing goes with it,from my atrix.or is there an easy way to do this ,id like all my apps,pics,music etc i would like to add of all the forums im in this is by far the best ,its been friendly ,imformative simply brilliant,.if anyone else has moved on and still visits here,can they recommend a similiar forum for the s4,heres hoping.many thanks john
    Congrats! If you ordered through AT&T they should send you a micro sim with your phone. If you ever need to switch your new sim back to your Atrix, you can pick up a micro sim adapter. Enjoy your new phone.
    Last edited by Condor97; 05-22-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    thanks

Remove Ads

Ads