Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Kit Kat For Atrix?

This is a discussion on Kit Kat For Atrix? within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Yes I have, it's the first smart watch that has me actually interested. For me, it's hard to even know what I would want in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Kit Kat For Atrix?

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    Yes I have, it's the first smart watch that has me actually interested. For me, it's hard to even know what I would want in a smart watch but I think one would be to answer the phone with it. I wouldn't use it in public much, but the idea of using that instead of a Bluetooth ear price while I driving sounds MUCH more convenient. Beyond that, I think just a watch face that's always on, fitness tracking abilities, and basic notifications with the ability to reply with speech to text. Most of that looks to be present in the 360 so ya, I'm kind of excited about a smart watch for the first time. Plus it actually LOOKS like a watch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Yep me too. Very nice looking compared to the others that are out. Supposed to have the"ok google" search feature which would be kind of neat too.

Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Anyone know i this has become a reality yet? Kit Kat for our beloved Atrix 4G?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jo15765 View Post
    Anyone know i this has become a reality yet? Kit Kat for our beloved Atrix 4G?
    I haven't had the guts to try it lol, but there is a Kitkat rom.

[ROM] CM 11 ( Android 4.4.4 ) for Atrix (Big… | Motorola Atrix 4G | XDA Forums

Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor97 View Post

I will def have to give that a go - I see it is in Alpha stage tho, so it may be pretty unstable.

How do I flash a new recovery? I am currently running CWM 5.0.20, but it seems this version would need the Big Part custom recovery.

Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor97 View Post

Flashed it...was unable to use SMS Backup & restore to restore my text messages so I flashed back. Mobile Data was not working either. Since I was unable to use my mobile data and keep all my text messages that was a game changer for me. Going back to Slim Rom.
    Condor97 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times
    Thanks for the report. Sorry it didn't work for you. No data is a pretty big bug.

Sent from my 1+(1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads