Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My talk with the att sales rep

This is a discussion on My talk with the att sales rep within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I was in my local att store yesterday and i've been going to that same location since the iphone 3g to my 3gs to now ...

Member #
    Liked
    5 times

Wink My talk with the att sales rep

I was in my local att store yesterday and i've been going to that same location since the iphone 3g to my 3gs to now my atrix , so we can say the reps know me . As im walking in hes like hey brian , hows your atrix ? So i replied its working a lot better now . He replys " you root it ? because i had to root my captivate , phones work so much beter when there rooted " I was just like shocked that he told me this . lol But as the conversation went on I asked him if he knew about any new ota updates and he said there was one comming soon for the hspa+ data , but he wasnt sure if the voice was gonna be fixed . ! Good news

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Must be this Moto update that they are about to get beta testers on soon.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    yeah thats what i was thinking . hopefully it doesnt break root .

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Eh, more than likely will But who knows! I don't have root post-update any how. So I guess it wouldn't really affect me.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Remove Ads

Ads