Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Post pictures taken from your Motorola Atrix!!!

This is a discussion on Post pictures taken from your Motorola Atrix!!! within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I am so incredibly disapointed with the camera on this phone. It's about what I would expect on a "nothing special" phone. surely not anything ...

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Like Tree331Likes

Thread: Post pictures taken from your Motorola Atrix!!!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I am so incredibly disapointed with the camera on this phone. It's about what I would expect on a "nothing special" phone. surely not anything high end about it. I get that nobody promised the camera would blow away an n8, but the atrix seems to be worse than even a nexus one

It does pretty decent on the doorknob, though the samsung was not in macro and the atrix was, but the guitar picture is just awful, and most of the other pictures ive taken and in this thread look a lot like the guitar picture.

Atrix
    http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/7465/201...-14-42_124.jpg
    http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/7466/201...-16-55_527.jpg

My old phone... over a year and a half old. Samsung I8910. RIP. Wherever you are little buddy.
    http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/7461/05312010001.jpg
    http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/7462/08152010009.jpg
    http://upshizzle.com/pfiles/7467/Photo020.jpg

nexus one: (obviously not my pics)
    http://androidandme.com/wp-content/u...meal-nexus.jpg

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Yeah. Nothing special about this camera. It's just about average. I am surprised they didn't use the 8MP cam from the Droid X, especially since it is supposed to be a higher-end phone. Perhaps they mainly focused on the guts or the peripherals and simply just neglected the cam. However, it is a phone first and I can honestly say that this camera is at least better than my iphone 3gs ;-).

- Sent from CGL4AU's Rooted Atrix via Tapatalk Pro

Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    Hows this look
    thekooliest likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Yeah, it's a bit disappointing, but it gets the job done. I'm coming from the Backflip and the picture quality looks about the same, but I will say that the auto-focus is a lot faster on the Atrix. Also, the camera app (no surprise) loads significantly faster, so that's nice.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Yeah, it's a bit disappointing, but it gets the job done. I'm coming from the Backflip and the picture quality looks about the same, but I will say that the auto-focus is a lot faster on the Atrix. Also, the camera app (no surprise) loads significantly faster, so that's nice.
    To me, my guitar picture and that terrible pictures of the computer and the tv stand are all failing to get the job done.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Video recorded from my Atrix of me playing the piano. The frame rate came out alright and it sounds alright considering it was just using the mic on the phone. There is a light static sound that is a bit annoying though, but many camcorders do that. Video quality isn't too great, but that could be deduced by the pictures it takes. Frame rate seems fine on 720p, I am curious if that will be the case on 1080p whenever they get that fixed.

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I took this pic this afternoon.

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Me and hubby with the front cam

Daughter and her friend in a dark restaurant today.

Standing right under the sign

Maxed out zoom, sign was about a block away.

Sent from my atrix with tapa talk
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    1- Use the search function before asking a question--it takes away from new questions to have the same ones pop up over and over.
    2- ROMS
    3-
    HACKS
    4- THEMES
    5- To root 8.3 go HERE
    I dont mean to seem rude...but PLEASE search for your answer. New questions deserve answers, and we can't see them if the same thing pops up over and over

Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Yeah the problem with me is that I'm coming from the iPhone 4 and say what you will that sucker has a fantastic camera on it. The Atrix is pretty good if the light is good. In low light situations it just can't take a good shot. I've tried and tried to take a good indoor shot and can't. Outdoors in good sunlight they turn out pretty good.
    -joe-
    -Geek, Hack, Early Adopter-
    "The Cake Is a Lie..."

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    LOVE the Lingerie store name.. wow..
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads