Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Audio oddities

This is a discussion on Audio oddities within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; I've noticed a couple of things about audio on the Atrix that have started to annoy me. First, whenever I connect a bluetooth headset to ...

Thread: Audio oddities

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Angry Audio oddities

I've noticed a couple of things about audio on the Atrix that have started to annoy me.

First, whenever I connect a bluetooth headset to listen to music, the phone seems to turn multimedia volume down to about half, regardless of how much higher than that it was set. I use the volume control on the headset itself to control volume, so this is a little annoying.

Also, any time the phone plays an audio file, it fades in to the sound, rather than playing it at full volume from the beginning. This makes short tones, whether for SMS, email, or other notifications, very difficult to hear.

Anyone else seeing this? Annoyed by it? Know how to make them stop?
    Startac 85 -> Nokia 1100 -> Nokia 7210 -> Nokia 6620 -> Siemens SL55 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Siemens SX66 -> Nokia N75 -> Samsung Blackjack -> MotoQ -> Nokia E71 -> Nexus One -> Atrix

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cmunic8r99 View Post
    ...whenever I connect a bluetooth headset to listen to music, the phone seems to turn multimedia volume down to about half, regardless of how much higher than that it was set. I use the volume control on the headset itself to control volume, so this is a little annoying....
    Possibly a bluetooth setting. On the bright side, it's better than blasting your ears out with volume up all the way.
    The human brain is amazing. It starts as soon as you wake up and stops as soon as you get work.
    "There's no 'i' in Phone"

Atrix(Retired) - ROOT, Unlocked Bootloader
    Samsung Galaxy S3
    Asus Transformer Infinity

Remove Ads

Ads