Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

My Atrix is Broken. (screenshot)

This is a discussion on My Atrix is Broken. (screenshot) within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; My atrix this morning upon waking: "modem did not power up" 60 days into my contract and I am already rockin' a refurb'd phone! What ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

My Atrix is Broken. (screenshot)

My atrix this morning upon waking:

Name:  atrix fail.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  43.1 KB

"modem did not power up"

60 days into my contract and I am already rockin' a refurb'd phone! What a waste.
    I'm putting this here just for documentation in case many people start having the problem or have and resolved it.

I just took mine back and said to hell with it. Not rooted, not dropped, not anything. Just complete fail. The week prior my radio began to drop and completely shut off. AT&T was a huge PITA and made no effort to replace my phone with a new one.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    I wouldn't ever deal with AT&T, I'd just call Moto directly for future reference. They were very quick to resolve the issues I had.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    Yea, I called moto and they said they'd send me a refurb if I mailed them my phone in. It was an option but I declined. AT&T was god awful. They transferred me about 15 times, some people wanted to help but they were all in the lowly positions and everytime I got to a manager they were the ones who refused to do anything at all. The one lady told me that AT&T was "trying to recoup their cost on the phone I bought" by charging me the $300 cancel fee and I told her they were going to lose a lot more because I'd never do business with them again. She said, "Ok, let me get you the cancellations department." Like she couldnt wait to lose a customer and it made her day. I was polite on all my phone calls, didn't help. Should have been a raging asshole the whole time and it would have been the same outcome.

Remove Ads

Ads