Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Entertainment Center complains and venting.

This is a discussion on Entertainment Center complains and venting. within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Hello everyone in this wonderful forum. I have to start by saying that the Atrix 4G has been, hands down, the best phone I have ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nalomo

Thread: Entertainment Center complains and venting.

Member #
    Liked
    27 times

Thumbs up Entertainment Center complains and venting.

Hello everyone in this wonderful forum.

I have to start by saying that the Atrix 4G has been, hands down, the best phone I have had... And I dont see myself trading it for any other phone just yet... Not even the Atrix 2 (but maybe RAZR, we'll see, I love the fingerprint scanner too much).

Now that the compliment is out... I need to vent on something thats been bothering me since day one...

Even though the Entertainment Center has an attractive layout and a pretty interface I wonder WHY motorola forgot to include such important and basic features in this mode.

- No Subtitle support... which is fine for me if I am watching a movie in English or Spanish (I'm south american) but for movies in other languages or for people here who does not understand English this is a strong let down.
    - No fast scrolling whatsoever... not even if you are trying to fast forward a movie or song. You have no control on the "now playing bar". The same applies when scrolling in numerous list of files or songs... SUCKS
    - No search... I would love to see a search option in the music player or any place of the Center...
    - No video options, that means I cant change the aspect of the video playing.

I am currently waiting for my Multimedia Dock, which I bought for commodities mainly to watch movies with a proper remote, and have USB ports and webtop in the mix.

When I first got my Atrix I rooted and did the webtop hack mode which I was enjoying up until I had to upgrade to GB.... that gave me a lot of headaches and it wasnt until recently that I realize that by doing a (second) Factory Reset my phone is working properly... (I had many issues with SD card both internal and external)

SO PLEASE MOTO: if you are going to cripple mirroring on your phones by making room for webtop/entertainment center please do it a little more smart with nice features....

The weird thing is that I actually like motoblur, at least works fine for me on 2.3.4, with resize-able widgets and less lags than froyo... BUT its the dock modes which kinda let me down.... So Im having mix feelings regarding moto softwares

I apologize to this community for boring you with this venting... but I need it to get it out...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times
    It's ok, we've all been there in venting. Just as long as you keep it civilized and don't carry it over into multiple threads... vent... away. lol.
    BUC likes this.

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Remove Ads

Ads