Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Saying Goodbye

This is a discussion on Saying Goodbye within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Well guys, I hate to say this... But on monday I will be returning my Atrix to AT&T. Not because its not a great phone, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Saying Goodbye

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times

Unhappy Saying Goodbye

Well guys, I hate to say this... But on monday I will be returning my Atrix to AT&T. Not because its not a great phone, it is. Its powerful too... I just dont like the fact that I cannot Fully Enjoy it due to the locked bootloader. Couple Devs i know are returning theirs as well, and are waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S II. I will be doing the same thing. I simply want a phone that I can modify - and with the Atrix - thats just not gonna happen anytime soon. You all have been awesome and treated me very well the short time I was here and part of this forum. Thank You for that. I will keep an eye on the Atrix development from time to time and update this forum with any new info thats not already here... Wish you all the best!
    Ska_Jedi_916 likes this.

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Well, too bad you couldn't just use the phone as a phone. Take care and enjoy your Sammy.

Thanks for what you've shared.. Good Luck.
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    Hey, G-Man, sorry to see you go! I was wondering how many would follow DG in his decision; I know I've seen a few others drop as well. I hope we get some options down the road, whether it be from Moto or from some new and inventive ways not yet discovered, but either way I wish you luck. Happy trails, bud...

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    Thanks guys, From what i've read the Galaxy S II has also a dual core 1ghz processor, 1gb of Ram - but an 8mp camera with led and a 2mp front facing cam. So it'll basically be a samsung Atrix lol. Only difference being - the bootloader wont be locked down. You guys got a great group of people here and I hope you continue to grow bigger with more and more great people!
    I guess my main reason for returning the Atrix - is that I get bored easily with things that are in 'stock' form... not being able to modifiy this phone is driving me absolutely nuts!

If you need help, and I appear to be offline, shoot me a msg on Gtalk, or PM me and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can!!

Member #
    I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available. If you try it once, you will die.
    Liked
    68 times
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Man View Post
    I guess my main reason for returning the Atrix - is that I get bored easily with things that are in 'stock' form..
    I can appreciate that and understand..
    iPhone -> iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3GS -> iPhone 4 -> Atrix.

Anyone looking for a like new Panasonic ToughBook laptop?

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Well, I'm also sorry to see you go, G-Man. But I hope you find your soul-mate in the Samsung. Best of luck to you.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    486 times
    I'll still be around from time to time just to give ya'll hell

Member #
    Liked
    47 times
    Good luck!

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    We can only hope that Motorola will eventually see the error of their ways and start shipping phones that are unlocked so you can truly enjoy the product you plunked down your own hard cash for.

Member #
    Liked
    547 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDroid View Post
    We can only hope that Motorola will eventually see the error of their ways and start shipping phones that are unlocked so you can truly enjoy the product you plunked down your own hard cash for.
    Hear, hear!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads