Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

CONFIRMED: Atrix MB860 (USA) will be getting ICS in Q3 2012 [UPDATED: Cancelled]

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: Atrix MB860 (USA) will be getting ICS in Q3 2012 [UPDATED: Cancelled] within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Originally Posted by SteveO390 The nightly builds or the stable one that they released a long time ago? It's been working since the first "official" ...

Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 893
Like Tree379Likes

Thread: CONFIRMED: Atrix MB860 (USA) will be getting ICS in Q3 2012 [UPDATED: Cancelled]

  1. #751
    Senior Member
    Member #
    2539
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Royal Oak, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    1,187
    Liked
    420 times

    Re: CONFIRMED: Atrix MB860 (USA) will be getting ICS in Q3 2012 [UPDATED: Cancelled]

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveO390 View Post
    The nightly builds or the stable one that they released a long time ago?
    It's been working since the first "official" 7.2 release back in June, and in the nightlies before that.

    Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Martin's Android devices:
    - Samsung Galaxy S3 with Quantum (CM 10.2 by PwnCakes193)
    - Asus Transformer TF101 with No-Name (CM 10.2 by josteink)
    - Motorola Atrix 4G with CM 7.2

  2. #752
    Member
    Member #
    4542
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    85
    Liked
    5 times
    We're all going to die now. What will we do without this update?!!?

  3. #753
    Senior Member
    Member #
    334
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chino Hills
    Posts
    302
    Liked
    57 times

    Re: CONFIRMED: Atrix MB860 (USA) will be getting ICS in Q3 2012 [UPDATED: Cancelled]

    I'm going to jump off a bridge.....

    The little kids one at the park. This still sucks but I'll let this one slide, I was looking forward to November either way
    Condor97 likes this.

  4. #754
    Senior Member
    Member #
    2404
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    392
    Liked
    34 times

    Re: CONFIRMED: Atrix MB860 (USA) will be getting ICS in Q3 2012 [UPDATED: Cancelled]

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidOH View Post
    The Atrix 4g is my first smartphone. I picked it due to it's specs, android and AT&T. I'll be ready for upgrade the first of the year. Will this cause me to think twice before I pick another Motorola? Yes, but it won't stop me from getting one if it's what I'm looking for. I know more now about how I use the phone now. I have to say at the moment the Note 2 or GS3 look good. Maybe a GS4 by the time I'm ready?
    Good points. I'm in the same boat. I've had smart phones in the past (Palm and BlackBerry), but the Atrix 4G is my first "modern" smartphone and, as you say, I have a better idea how I use it and what I'll be looking for in the next one. I'll still consider the Atrix HD since my car dock is my most used accessory followed by the desk dock. I also like the idea of HDMI out that the Atrix 4G never lived up to. The Samsung Galaxy S III and Sony Xperia Ion also look nice. By the time I'm eligible for upgrade in late November, the new Nexus line should be announced, so I have lots of choices. :-)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Hiram

  5. #755
    Senior Member
    Member #
    5651
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    536
    Liked
    103 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
    Good points. I'm in the same boat. I've had smart phones in the past (Palm and BlackBerry), but the Atrix 4G is my first "modern" smartphone and, as you say, I have a better idea how I use it and what I'll be looking for in the next one. I'll still consider the Atrix HD since my car dock is my most used accessory followed by the desk dock. I also like the idea of HDMI out that the Atrix 4G never lived up to. The Samsung Galaxy S III and Sony Xperia Ion also look nice. By the time I'm eligible for upgrade in late November, the new Nexus line should be announced, so I have lots of choices. :-)

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    The Atrix HD does not share accessories with the Atrix 4G

  6. #756
    Junior Member
    Member #
    8258
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    1 times
    Too bad the Tegra2 is the bigger issue keeping us from an upgrade. It was one of the reasons I chose the Atrix. I got into the Atrix just as the Atrix 2 hit, so I still have a long long time on my contract. Bummer. Might be time to consider a rooting and a ROM. Next phone won't be something like this, with few other phones sporting a particular chipset. Had good luck with earlier Moto products, crappy luck with Samsung... So so with LG...

  7. #757
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    1002
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio - The North Coast!
    Posts
    18,231
    Liked
    2018 times
    LG is supposed to be releasing a super phone - a "flagship" as it were. I'm not familiar with their phones, and just remember hearing that a new phone was in the works for release in the near future.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

    GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom






  8. #758
    Super Moderator
    Developer

    Member #
    3689
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NAND
    Posts
    1,024
    Twitter
    J_R3CONF1GUR3D
    Liked
    555 times
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    LG is supposed to be releasing a super phone - a "flagship" as it were. I'm not familiar with their phones, and just remember hearing that a new phone was in the works for release in the near future.
    LG Optimus G. Quad-core Qualcomm Krait with Adreno 320 graphics and 2GB of RAM.

    Only bum point is that it has no removable battery or storage. What you see is what you get. HATE THAT. Every time LG makes what seems like a killer phone, they always find a way to muck it up. The 4X HD is about the closest thing to perfection LG has ever made, but they never really got it on any US carrier. That LG intuition thing on Verizon, the fat cousin of the Galaxy Note, would have been a GREAT phone had they given it an active digitizer like it needed. The Optimus 2X was hobbled by Tegra 2, but had an awesome IPS LCD and Wolfson audio (later with Voodoo Sound!).

    I just don't know about LG. They can't seem to see the forest for the trees.

  9. #759
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    1002
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio - The North Coast!
    Posts
    18,231
    Liked
    2018 times
    Will the quad core version make it to the US market, Dorian? If so, will it be an AT&T offering?
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

    GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom






  10. #760
    Super Moderator
    Member #
    8495
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,920
    Liked
    495 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    LG Optimus G. Quad-core Qualcomm Krait with Adreno 320 graphics and 2GB of RAM. Only bum point is that it has no removable battery or storage. What you see is what you get. HATE THAT. Every time LG makes what seems like a killer phone, they always find a way to muck it up. The 4X HD is about the closest thing to perfection LG has ever made, but they never really got it on any US carrier. That LG intuition thing on Verizon, the fat cousin of the Galaxy Note, would have been a GREAT phone had they given it an active digitizer like it needed. The Optimus 2X was hobbled by Tegra 2, but had an awesome IPS LCD and Wolfson audio (later with Voodoo Sound!).I just don't know about LG. They can't seem to see the forest for the trees.
    Dorian I was wondering what phone you would be looking at for your next phone, or what you will be looking for in your next phone.
    jayboy likes this.


 
Page 76 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Convert Atrix ME860 to MB860
    By nmos in forum Motorola Atrix General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-28-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. Confirmed: Atrix with official ICS.
    By Auxilium in forum Motorola Atrix General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-05-2012, 11:00 PM
  3. Atrix won't reset MB860
    By peedoff1 in forum New Member Introduction & Site Assistance
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-24-2011, 02:50 PM
  4. MOTOROLA ATRIX *MB860* -- ((( System Dump )))
    By Getaphixx in forum Motorola Atrix Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:59 AM
  5. *CONFIRMED* Atrix 2/22/11 by AT&T
    By Jeremy in forum Motorola Atrix General Discussion
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:36 AM

Search tags for this page

atrix mb860 ics

,
atrix mb860 jelly bean
,
fingerprint mb860 ics
,
ics atrix mb860
,
ics for motorola atrix mb860
,
mb860 cm
,

mb860 ice cream sandwich

,

mb860 ics

,
mb860 ics update
,

motorola atrix mb860 ice cream sandwich

,
motorola atrix mb860 ice cream sandwich update
,
motorola atrix mb860 ics
,
motorola atrix mb860 ics update
,
motorola mb860 ice cream sandwich
,
motorola mb860 ics
Click on a term to search for related topics.