Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Cases

This is a discussion on Cases within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Hi all! I was wondering if there was a nice case for my Atrix, something like case-mate. I've seen that they make pretty nice and ...

Thread: Cases

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Cases

Hi all!

I was wondering if there was a nice case for my Atrix, something like case-mate. I've seen that
    they make pretty nice and slim cases that go around the sides and the back of the phone, I'm
    currently using an OtterBox case which I find to big. It does protect very goog though.

I saw my friend who has a HTC phone, he has a CaseMate case which goes around the sides
    and the back. So I'm looking for something like it.

Thanks all for replying

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Never heard of them but how about just downgrading a level with the Otterbox case? Like to Commuter or even Impact.
    Since i'm assuming you're using the Defender series. I'm using it and it's very protective.
    You'd have to sacrifice size for safety. It's a give/take deal that's worth it. Other than that, Otterbox has amazing customer service and when I told them my holster broke (simple clip spring problem) they sent me a new one for free in less than a week during the holidays.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    I got the Incipio Featherweight:

Amazon.com: Incipio Motorola Atrix 4G feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case - 1 Pack - Case - Retail Packaging - Matte Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Didn't really need something too bulky (as I have never really dropped a phone ever). I did have some issues with the case cracking in the corners, but I e-mailed Incipio support with images and they shipped me a brand new one at no charge/hassle.

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    I currently have three and none of them are on my phone. I hate cases I can't stand ANY bulk. The only thing I've been satisfied with for any length of time was ghost armor. But it starts to peal after about four months so I've been nek'd ever since.

Sent from Steve-O's rooted and app customized Atrix.

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    I have the Otterbox Commuter series. It's a two piece shell. The inner part is a soft rubber material with plugs to cover the head phones, usb, and HDMI ports. The outer shell is a hard plastic that fits over the inner shell. It provides great protection and it's easy to get in and out of my pocket. I had a Case-Mate for my Nexus One that I also liked, but when I got the Atrix they didn't have one available.

Motorola Atrix 4G Cases, Motorola Atrix Commuter Series Case // OtterBox.com
    Moto Atrix 4G - Rooted, BL Unlocked, Carrier unlocked, RedPill CM7.2
    Google N1 - Rooted, Retired, Bad power switch repaired, backup device

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    golfer_mfr
    Liked
    677 times
    I've had my phone for about a year now and, for the most part, it hasn't been in a case and shows no signs of wear. Decide what you need in a case and go from there. You may find that you don't really need one or you may find that you need the maximum level of protection...everyone is different. Obviously, the higher the level of protection you feel is necessary, the bulkier the case becomes.
    Please adhere to the Atrix Forum's Rules of Conduct

Remove Ads

Ads