Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PC as SD

This is a discussion on PC as SD within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Is there no way to trick the phone into thinking that the PC is an extension of the phone's storage (for ROM storage, etc.)? I ...

Thread: PC as SD

Member #
    Liked
    28 times

PC as SD

Is there no way to trick the phone into thinking that the PC is an extension of the phone's storage (for ROM storage, etc.)? I took mine for a relaxing, leisurely stroll through the orchard under the moonlight, but to no avail. I'm pretty sure if there is, it would be big news, but it never hertz to ask.
    ""From my cold, dead hands!"

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times
    I don't know about a PC, but there is an option in CWM recovery under storages to mount USB storage. I'm not sure what kind of devices can be used and if they have to be powered or not since I've never tried it. I'm sure you would also need the correct adapters to be able to connect a storage device to the mush port on the phone.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Member #
    Liked
    28 times
    Hmmmmmmm. Seems worth lookin' into a bit further... Just gotta be smarter than all those little 1's & 0's

Remove Ads

Ads