Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Atrix Questions... not sure if anyone can answer right now

This is a discussion on Atrix Questions... not sure if anyone can answer right now within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Im finally saying goodbye to owning all of the iPhones to date. My only Q is, since I just redid my contract a few months ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Question Atrix Questions... not sure if anyone can answer right now

Im finally saying goodbye to owning all of the iPhones to date. My only Q is, since I just redid my contract a few months ago to get the lame iPhone 4, how much will it cost me to just get the phone? Anyone have any idea? Also, I have unlimited data, will I be able to keep this with my Atrix? Im going to go in on Sunday to ask these questions and hopefully they will have one on display for me to play with. I also want to know why would I have to pay extra for tethering if I get the laptop? I thought its powered by your phone? If you pay for tethering, why not just bring your normal everyday laptop and just tether it off your phone? Makes no sence! Thank you! Sorry for all the Q's, im like obsessed with this phone. Ha ha ha...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Same questions in two different spots?

No released info on what the phone will cost you with out a new contract (to my knowledge).

But yes, you will be able to keep your unlimited data, unless you switch the plan to make it work with the laptop dock.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ska_Jedi_916 View Post
    Im finally saying goodbye to owning all of the iPhones to date. My only Q is, since I just redid my contract a few months ago to get the lame iPhone 4, how much will it cost me to just get the phone? Anyone have any idea?
    My guess is full retail price, what ever it might be at the time of release date. But you can offset the cost by selling your iPhone4.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexRated View Post
    My guess is full retail price, what ever it might be at the time of release date. But you can offset the cost by selling your iPhone4.
    That is my plan!
    I would rather shoot for the moon and miss then aim for the gutter and make it...

Administrator
    Member #
    Twitter
    droidforums
    Liked
    33 times
    I would guess the off contract price will come in around $599, but you should be able to get around $400-$450 for the iPhone 4.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    And selling a iPhone 4 jailbroken on craigslist or ebay will get you a significant amount of money, mind you. People pay quite a bit for those phones.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Yeah... I've sold all of my old iPhones to purchase my new ones (plus pay for my excessories!), but I'm a little worried about the cost (I can sell it for) of them since the Verizon one is coming. I was hoping they would be the same phone and Verizon customers could buy it. Sounds like its a different phone because of the new antena (really upset about because I could never make a call on mine).
    Anyways, thank you for the replies, and I hope I can get my answers on Sunday from my local AT&T store.
    By the way, is it true that if you call AT&T customer service and tell them your going to switch to Verizon because of there Unlimited Data Plan gimic / sale going on right now, you can get the old unlimited plan? My wife added on to my plan when she got her iPhone 4 and wasnt able to get unlimted like me. Im assuming shes going to want the Atrix as well. Ha ha ha... she does because of the LapTop, but not if I have to pay for tethering!!!!!!! SORRY HUN!

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dandroid View Post
    I would guess the off contract price will come in around $599, but you should be able to get around $400-$450 for the iPhone 4.
    Is that JUST for the phone you think?!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    The Verizon iPhone shouldn't make much of a difference in selling price, given even a jail broken iPhone wouldn't work for Verizon costumers. The only reason for a new antenna on the Verizon iP4 would be because of the different network bands.

And I wouldn't count on your AT&T store having a physical Atrix for you to look at, given you're going in on Sunday, they do pre-order till Monday. And aren't released until a couple more weeks.

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ska_Jedi_916 View Post
    Is that JUST for the phone you think?!
    I was thinking about $500 for phone by itself.
    I would rather shoot for the moon and miss then aim for the gutter and make it...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads