Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

dessert-free topping... i mean topic

This is a discussion on dessert-free topping... i mean topic within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; here's a minor annoyance that maybe someone can clue me in if there's a way to fix it - whenever i look up something at ...

Member #
    Liked
    54 times

dessert-free topping... i mean topic

here's a minor annoyance that maybe someone can clue me in if there's a way to fix it - whenever i look up something at the google play store, if i scroll down the list and click on something to view it and then go back to the list, i have to start all over again from the top of the list... why can't it just go back to where i was in the list? and another thing - if i look something up on google and click on one of the result, if i try to go back to look at one of the other results, it takes me back to google's entry page and i have to enter the search terms all over again!
    *the views and opinions expressed in this post do not reflect the views or opinions of atrixforums or its owner(s), moderators, or administrators and is intended purely for satirical purposes only*

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Twitter
    @nakdea
    Liked
    765 times

Re: dessert-free topping... i mean topic

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    here's a minor annoyance that maybe someone can clue me in if there's a way to fix it - whenever i look up something at the google play store, if i scroll down the list and click on something to view it and then go back to the list, i have to start all over again from the top of the list... why can't it just go back to where i was in the list? and another thing - if i look something up on google and click on one of the result, if i try to go back to look at one of the other results, it takes me back to google's entry page and i have to enter the search terms all over again!
    I've had to deal with that too. I'm certain that it is designed that way via Google and there is nothing that you can do.

it's annoying as hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

^ nexus 5 .
    galaxy s 3 . optimus g . nexus 4 . atrix

fin.

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Highly annoying. I just got in the habit of opening multiple tabs from a google search to avoid the hassle .

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by nalomo View Post
    I've had to deal with that too. I'm certain that it is designed that way via Google and there is nothing that you can do.

it's annoying as hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    at least it's not some crazy flaw unique to my phone... i was sure my phone was punishing me for something i did wrong with it
    *the views and opinions expressed in this post do not reflect the views or opinions of atrixforums or its owner(s), moderators, or administrators and is intended purely for satirical purposes only*

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
    Highly annoying. I just got in the habit of opening multiple tabs from a google search to avoid the hassle .
    yeah, i've been doing that, too... any work-around for the google play store re-scroll?

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times

Re: dessert-free topping... i mean topic

The browser not going back to search results properly is browser and user agent dependent. Some browsers can handle returning to search results with "full site" or "desktop" user agents, but most will crash back to the start page. Most browsers handle it fine when the user agent is left as Android or mobile. I've had good experience with Boat browser being able to handle going back no matter what the UA is set to.

Don't have an answer on the Play Store. My biggest annoyance on the scroll list reset is when I use the tab for previously installed apps to reinstall apps on a new phone with no root (here's looking at you, HD) and it resets to the beginning of my list of over 300 apps. Drove me to use an app list backup app.

Sent from my MB865 Atrix 2 via Tapatalk 2

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Remove Ads

Ads