Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

ecell2430mAh gold batteries

This is a discussion on ecell2430mAh gold batteries within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Anyone try these battery's yet? Does not look like you need an extended battery cover. XDA thread ecell2430mAh gold batteries...

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    495 times

Anyone try these battery's yet? Does not look like you need an extended battery cover.

XDA thread

Last edited by Condor97; 09-01-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Rescue Squad
    Member #
    Liked
    646 times

Re: ecell2430mAh gold batteries

No idea, first time I see them.

-end of line-
    Welcome to Android
    Atrix 4G Running CM9
    GNex Running JellyBelly JB 4.2 Custom
    Iconia A500 Running CM10
    Galaxy S3 Stock

Please feel free to PM me if you need any help, I'll get back to you as soon as I can..

Member #
    Liked
    420 times
    I'm using one now. Doesn't seem to be giving me that much more battery time, in my experience, but that could simply be a "piggish app" issue. At least it's not flawed like the last third-party battery I purchased, where you could literally see the battery percentage dropping right before your eyes.
    Martin's Android devices:
    - Samsung Galaxy S3 with Quantum (CM 10.2 by PwnCakes193)
    - Asus Transformer TF101 with No-Name (CM 10.2 by josteink)
    - Motorola Atrix 4G with CM 7.2

Super Moderator
    Developer

Member #
    Twitter
    J_R3CONF1GUR3D
    Liked
    555 times
    ^A lot of those companies that make batteries like that should really be put in the limelight. Most every 3rd party battery I've bought, save for a VERY select few, never hold the charge they claim. For instance, I got a 1900mAh battery for my GS2. When I was testing it, I found that at 100% charge it only held ~1450mAh.

On the other hand, I've gotten some OEM batteries from Samsung that have been claimed to hold around 1650mAh and at 100% charge they hold 1800-1900mAh.

Member #
    Liked
    49 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    ^A lot of those companies that make batteries like that should really be put in the limelight. Most every 3rd party battery I've bought, save for a VERY select few, never hold the charge they claim. For instance, I got a 1900mAh battery for my GS2. When I was testing it, I found that at 100% charge it only held ~1450mAh.

On the other hand, I've gotten some OEM batteries from Samsung that have been claimed to hold around 1650mAh and at 100% charge they hold 1800-1900mAh.
    how do you test that?

Remove Ads

Ads