Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Saying my farewell to my Atrix..

This is a discussion on Saying my farewell to my Atrix.. within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Well I have had my Atrix for 2 years now, I still love it, but I always told myself and others that once a newer ...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Saying my farewell to my Atrix..

Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Saying my farewell to my Atrix..

Well I have had my Atrix for 2 years now, I still love it, but I always told myself and others that once a newer phone came out that was a good upgrade I would be getting a new phone. well after a 2 year gap, which is long mind you, I have placed my order for a Samsung Galaxy S3. I got a great price for it, and it is a real upgrade from the Atrix with the cpu being better and the ram bump I know I will be happy.

This leaves me with one thing, my farewell to you guys here, I know I have nto said much but I have been around, and I have seen alot. So with that I say thank you and good luck to you all. may you all find a new phone that will make you happy, or a ROm that does the same.

Gmolah
    HamburgerHelper likes this.

acb
    Member #
    Liked
    57 times
    Have fun with the new phone!

When I finally have money for a Nexus4 (which will probably be awhile...), I will be replacing my atrix too. And this forum will be the only thing I will be sad to leave behind. This really is a great community.
    hooligan and HamburgerHelper like this.

Member #
    Liked
    57 times

Re: Saying my farewell to my Atrix..

Good luck I might be headed down that way as well dunno yet.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Re: Saying my farewell to my Atrix..

I am making the same move to the G3S. Love my Atrix but the lack of upgrade support by Motorola and the fact I'm eligible for an upgrade sealed the deal. Thanks for all the support.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    2018 times
    You guys who are leaving need to know that there is a sister forum - http://www.s3forums.com/index.php - where many of the staff and members from this forum can be found. Check it out.
    stalemate likes this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraDroid View Post
    You guys who are leaving need to know that there is a sister forum - Galaxy S3 Forum - where many of the staff and members from this forum can be found. Check it out.
    will there be a sister forum for the nexus 4?
    *the views and opinions expressed in this post do not reflect the views or opinions of atrixforums or its owner(s), moderators, or administrators and is intended purely for satirical purposes only*

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    will there be a sister forum for the nexus 4?
    Boom.

Nexus 4 Forum

I
    am in a similar boat, I shall be moving on to the Nexus 4 next week.

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
    Boom.

Nexus 4 Forum

I
    am in a similar boat, I shall be moving on to the Nexus 4 next week.

thanks for the link!

i'm gonna be at the computer at midnight trying to order one. the only thing i'm worried about is the battery. my atrix has been locking up a lot lately and holding the power button just brings up a menu asking if i want to power down, but the screen is unresponsive, so i can't click on it... the only thing i can do is pull the battery. so i'm worried what we're gonna do in a similar situation with the n4 since we can't pull the battery.
    *the views and opinions expressed in this post do not reflect the views or opinions of atrixforums or its owner(s), moderators, or administrators and is intended purely for satirical purposes only*

Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    thanks for the link!

i'm gonna be at the computer at midnight trying to order one. the only thing i'm worried about is the battery. my atrix has been locking up a lot lately and holding the power button just brings up a menu asking if i want to power down, but the screen is unresponsive, so i can't click on it... the only thing i can do is pull the battery. so i'm worried what we're gonna do in a similar situation with the n4 since we can't pull the battery.
    From what I've read, there is a button combo you hold down to reset (much like the MAXX or RAZR that have "locked" batteries). Funny enough, I wish the Atrix had a similar feature :P I absolutely hate having to take my case off and pull my battery each time YouTube locks my phone up.

Member #
    Liked
    54 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
    From what I've read, there is a button combo you hold down to reset (much like the MAXX or RAZR that have "locked" batteries). Funny enough, I wish the Atrix had a similar feature :P I absolutely hate having to take my case off and pull my battery each time YouTube locks my phone up.
    yeah, i read about the button combo, but i'm still worried about it. with my luck, that function will be the first thing that breaks.
    hooligan likes this.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads