Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Weird internet problem

This is a discussion on Weird internet problem within the Motorola Atrix General Discussion forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Forum category; Hi everyone! I am experiencing a weird internet problem with my Motorola Atrix 3g. I got it about a month ago, and so far was ...

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

Weird internet problem

Hi everyone!

I am experiencing a weird internet problem with my Motorola Atrix 3g. I got it about a month ago, and so far was working perfectly.

Last thursday I turned on the wifi and the phone detected the wifi from all my neighbors, from the metro, from my school, but it did not detected my own home wifi. I tried some apps such as fxr fix and rescue, wifi manager and so on, but no luck. And then, after a while my mobile internet stop working as well.

I thought was a router problem, so I reseted the thing, and no changes. Weird thing is, my friendsī phones can detect and connect to my home wifi, but mine cant.
    I though was a phone problem and as I dont understand much of phone/internet/ electronics, I decided for a factory reset, and yet, the internet did not work!!!
    I called my mobile company, they sent me a setting for the mobile internet, and it is now it is working, but still doest not detect my home wifi.

Any ideas/suggestions of what must be going on here?

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by Mpjazzy; 12-08-2012 at 09:07 AM.

Super Moderator/RS
    Member #
    Twitter
    @das8nt
    Liked
    1281 times

Re: Weird internet problem

Going to lock this one. See here for further discussion: http://www.atrixforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?p=122246

Sent from my MB865 Atrix 2 via Tapatalk 2

AtrixForums.com : My Anti-Drug : Above the iNfluence

Remove Ads

Ads