Welcome to the Atrix Forum - Motorola Atrix Forum.

Register ButtonIf this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

HDMI on Atrix

This is a discussion on HDMI on Atrix within the Motorola Atrix Hacks forums, part of the Motorola Atrix Development category; I know there is an app on the Droid X that my friend has called RealHDMI that allows him to see his phone just by ...

Thread: HDMI on Atrix

Member #
    Liked
    0 times

HDMI on Atrix

I know there is an app on the Droid X that my friend has called RealHDMI that allows him to see his phone just by connecting a simple HDMI cable to the TV. I tried finding the same app for that same instance but couldnt find it. I just want to know control everything on my phone and be able to see it on the TV, not just the media center(music,movies,tv, etc). Is there an app similar to that one? or is it not that simple on the Atrix?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Well what the Atrix offers is the webtop UI but we can't seem to get it to run with just a HDMI cable.. This link will take you to a thread about doing this with just an hdmi cable, but I don't think it's been perfected.

Webtop without dock
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Member #
    Liked
    29 times
    Yea you need the multimedia dock untill they figure a way out with the root.

Member #
    Liked
    0 times
    So wait, I have an HDMI cable that I can not use?

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    602 times
    Well... You can use it.. But it won't show you the webtop version, yet(hopefully). Currently it will only show you your pictures, movies, and music.
    "Just come on over to the Droid side. Its fun and we have cookies " - Gerseppy
    "If the Atrix Forums came in liquid form, I would totally shoot this sweet stuff up. But for now, I'm stuck snorting it! But man it's a rush!! " - ME, the Monsta

Stupid refers to lack of ability while Ignorant refers to lack of knowledge.

Remove Ads

Ads